one of the best feelings in the world.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Those were always good days.

Pulling one over on my assface PO.

A better feeling?

Stepping out of prison.

Better than that?

Hitting up shows and keg parties held in honor of your release.

Worse feeling ever?

Waking up the next morning in some dude's garage apartment.

With the knowledge that the majority of the night was spent in a black out.

I almost told the full story.

But it was some real creep store shit.

Now.

The best feeling in the world.

Laying in bed with three cats and one Handsome Dude.

While eating biscuits and gravy.

And listening to Bloc Party.

The best feeling in the world? When you got a girl who writes graffiti, and you go to the freight yard and get raided.

I waited around for like five minutes on the outside of the yard before assuming the worst...the feeling I had when I saw her waiting at my car....oh....that was a good one.

And when I graduated 8th grade....'ballin!

Now.

The best feeling in the world.

Laying in bed with three cats and one Handsome Dude.

While eating biscuits and gravy.

And listening to Bloc Party.

<---- jealous

one of my best feelings in the world? pasta roni white shells and cheddar with fresh ground pepper, fresh parsley and a sprinkle of salt (when it rains it pours). but better was being on the couch after waking up in the puffiest comforters in the world, and having my cat jump over and hunker down in the perfect spot. cuddle buddies for life.

leaving the probation office after an appointment and not getting violated.

seriously. such a mood elevator.

Yo, I'm the king of that shit.

I've done so many things that should have got me violated, but I always scammed my way out of it.

For example, in total, I should have done something like 600 hours of community service that I just never did. And this one PO was trying to book me for that shit, but I was quick on the ball.

i love how i go into the probation office, and there are like 20 crack heads, wiggers and white trash baby mama's daddy's hanging out talking and bragging about what they're on probation for while i just sit there with my mouth shut trying not to inhale the stink that most of them release. i exude excellence. trying not to laugh, and also trying not to get nervous knowing that there are numerous things to violate on... i wait until i'm called, only to hear how amazing i am some more and stay out of trouble until next time. then i stroll out the door looking at the other scumbags with a sorta "haha you suck" kind of look as i whistle my way to the car.

Yo, I'm the king of that shit.

I've done so many things that should have got me violated, but I always scammed my way out of it.

For example, in total, I should have done something like 600 hours of community service that I just never did. And this one PO was trying to book me for that shit, but I was quick on the ball.

Years ago I was ordered 300 hours and didn't do more than 50. Moved around a bit & 3 years later when it was time to appear (I was convinced that I was getting fucked), I showed up & my PO claimed that I finished all 300. To this day, I'm sure dude didn't even remember who I was & probably didn't want to take the time digging up paperwork anyway. P.O.wned