Theo.Huxtable & Some1 Appreciation Thread

CELT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I thought I would offer this little tid bit of my life...

A my friend asked me to fill out a survey for her class last night. It consisted of two questions which led me to believe that her teacher obviously hated black people...

I felt I should answer in a Mero'esque way...

Question #1:You live in an apartment in a big city. You look out the window and see a group of African American boys hanging out at the corner. What is your first thought?

THEM NIGGAS IS SELLIN CRACK NUGGAH!!! Muh fuckahs best get off mah cona fo’ dis mah spot! I BE DAT CANDYMAIN UP IN HURRRR. I would be like get up walk down ner like and go Black Rob on nem and lightem up LIKE WHOA! Knaw mean? Caint have dees nergras come raund MAH BLOCK messin wit MAH MONEY nex thang jew know dey be up in MAH PIECE getting head frum MAH JUNKIES for some rock. Caint nevah been dun had dat yadidimean!? I go down ner throw awn my perpil fer coat, my gaita skins air force 1’s, with wit mah ivery handled foty five. Put one a dem inna dert show dem who run nat shit. Werd…

Question #2: You are driving through a small Texas town and you pull into a fast food place and see a group of boys hanging out by a car. What is your first thought?

Sheeiit I betta hurray up and skeedattle mah black ass out dis Chickfilla befo dem boiz get up and lynch me. If they does caitch me I’s hope I can have da taste of one mo’ juice breasta chicken aura drum stick er somefin. Mmmmm dat chickfilla chicken be so got dang gud I be eattin out der erry day if it want fo my wefare check. Shit dat govoment money don’ go dat far we’s gotta stretch it thin ya knaw mean? Shoppin at C-Town get graid d beef shit dey don’t even give you a T-bone der shits a R-bone we aint make it dat far up de alphobet wit da meat. Whoutevah I be scurred a dem white boiz when dey gets in to pack dey be getin crazy wit dem small t shirts look like dey aber crombi shert tryna suffocate dey chest… NIGGA SHERTS GOTTA BREATH A LITTLE!!!! Anywais I think that’s why white people caint dance… they clothes be suffocatin dem…

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Wasn't your appreciation thread started by you? (Going pro)?

Maybe when you hook us up with some supernatural evidence I'll start a S&C appreciation thread.

Actually that was just to tell you guys the awesome news of me being a pro ghost hunter, I didn't mean it to be a appreciation thread.

I am not the type of guy who toots his own horn, but soon dood soon........we have a couple of big hunts coming up.