Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cracksmoka

FLORIDA 2-PEAT'S (NCAA 2007)

florida.jpg

this team really is unreal... im not a big fan of them, but they really were far and away the class of the tourny this year... Greg Oden played an AWESOME game and stayed out of foul trouble, but it just wasnt enough, florida is just STACKED.... congrats to them.

Goddamn Suckeyes..I'm ashamed to be from Ohio . First they lose the National Championship in Football..now this .

Go Michigan !!! :lol:

I caught most of it, but I didn't catch the One Shining Moment.

I hope it's on youtube soon, because watching that One Shining Moment is a tradition of mine.

lets just forget the shining moment for a quik second.....NO ONE SAW JOAKIM NOAH AFTER THE GAME TALKING TO JIM NANCE???

this WAS the shining moment of the NCAA tournament.......

after i finally built up my arguement about the buckeys being the saving grace of the whole damn state, they completely fuck over this whole year. boo indeed

that's what i was wondering. pat riley coined "3-peat" because it rhymed with "repeat" (said for one consecutive back-to-back). but "repeat" usually stayed the same. aarrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh

i was looking for a thread title name that would stick out... after much deliberation, i decided on "2-peat"

yeah....basketball....

football season should happen twice a year so i dont have to go through this shitty drought of basketball and baseball. im usually down with hockey but carolina sucks this year so im out of luck.

Thank you Florida, this Michigan fan appriciates you making history by embarassing Ohio St. TWICE in one year, good work!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now