Lie Detector Tests /nograffz

AllTheWrongWords

So my lady kept a ring she found in the store she works at. A week later lady called says 'I left my ring there' manager asks my chick, she says no.

About a month later (last friday) they say an officer would like to speak with you. So cop comes to the store, forgot to mention this is in an airport, asks a couple questions then proceeds to say 'would you be willing to take a lie detector test'. Now shes freaking out cuz shes a girl and thats what they do.

I dont know what to tell her, never having been thru one myself. Which leads me to this thread and asking if anyone knows anything about them. She cant be forced to take a test can she? Refusing to obviously looks bad but it is better than the consequence. The managers really dont give a shit, its this lady whos nagging about it.

Shitty part is the ring is worth about 45 bucks at the pawn shop.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

They also asked the team leader who closed her register that nite. They were basically the only two employees there. She says it was right before they closed that this lady was trying on rings and was freaking out cuz the ring was coming up as $300 instead of like 25. She ended up running out cuz she had to catch her flight.

So its either her, a young brown girl or her team leader an old white lady.

Which one sounds suspect?

lie detectors are bogus as shit. if you're nervous at all it'll say you're lieing. chances are that you're girl is going to be nervous in a police station surounded by a bunch of pigs.

no, they can't make her. and she should refuse on the grounds that "lie detectors are bullshit".

also if she sells the ring to a pawn shop she's probably going to get busted. cops usually check the pawn shops.

So its either her, a young brown girl or her team leader an old white lady.

Which one sounds suspect?

This is why you don't date black people...PR are even shady but they are to freakin hot for me to resist...

psych c/ no racist...

if they had proof that she took the ring (video, witness, etc...), they would have already arrested her. they're just fishing now. as long as she doesn't say anything at all, she'll be fine.

This is exactly what I was hoping to hear.

And some1, shes mexican. I dont date the blacks /not even gonna lie, kinda racist

the only thing that bothers me is:

Shitty part is the ring is worth about 45 bucks at the pawn shop.[/color][/center]

how does she know it's worth $45? did she actaully take it to some pawn shops and ask how much she could get for it? cops work pawn shops all the time for stolen items. let's say they showed up at the pawn shop and described the ring, and asked if anyone pawned it. the shop keeper tells them that some mexican girl brought a ring in that matched the description. it just so happens that a mexican girl works in the shop where the ring went missing.

they know she's got the ring, but they can't prove it, so they fish for info, and try to force her into a lie detector test, or make her crack under pressure because they know she's got it.

the best thing she could possibly do right now is not speak to any cops about it, decline the lie detector, and go throw that damn ring down a storm drain, immediately.