Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HUMMER VS. SCHOOLBUS

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on how much traffic was on the road.

she was also atleast stopping to get a cell phone call or whatever.

glad she wasn't driving down the road on it.

driving & talking on the phone is something i really fucking hate. i get pissed at rental if she calls me while driving. i was walking home the other day and in 15 minutes counted over 30 people driving with a phone to their ear. is the fucking phone call so god damn important it can't wait 10 minutes? seriously. and people reading/answering text messages while driving should be shot on site, no exceptions. i can't wait till that shit's illegal.

no, there was no fondling to be had. she's a funny bird though. got stuck into these two dudes in the front row calling em pedophiles and whatnot, talked gangs of shit on her band which was pretty funny, did a little rendition of fiddy cent's 'window shopper'. all in all a great show. the support act (the bird and the bee) were dope too

no, there was no fondling to be had. she's a funny bird though. got stuck into these two dudes in the front row calling em pedophiles and whatnot, talked gangs of shit on her band which was pretty funny, did a little rendition of fiddy cent's 'window shopper'. all in all a great show. the support act (the bird and the bee) were dope too

her cockney accent is fucking awesome. hadn't heard of her until you made that thread

and someone posted a video link. smash-a-thon

her cockney accent is fucking awesome. hadn't heard of her until you made that thread

and someone posted a video link. smash-a-thon

i would be that "someone"... my girl's ipod is full of her songs. not my style in music... but catchy nonetheless.

and i HATE HATE HATE people who talk on their cell phones while driving... while checking out at the grocery store... while ordering food at a mcdonalds... in the middle of a fuckin movie... etc. etc. etcetafuckinetera!!

Guest R@ndomH3ro
you don't see American vehicles outside of the Americas

they're not good enough to compete with euro/jap cars

Landrover??

landrover.jpg

thanks abc and eastbay. the bickering got in the way, but i did learn some stuff i didn't know before.

i'm also unfamiliar with alot of the westcoast freeways/highways. i did know about the cloverleaf type interchange. out here we do alot of the diamond type shit, but there are so many on/off ramps. makes for hard driving when it snows (you'd figure tennesseans would know how to fucking drive in snow....)

let's refer to the map......

as you can see, i live directly in the center of hell itself.

if you squint and look right at the center of the map, you can see satan

himself wearing overalls and a straw hat.

edit: we have got a cloverleaf interchange here. didn't realize that, but i think i've been on it.

haha. that's the part of town where cock fighting goes on (am i joking?)

Man, Casek, we've got those littering dallas as much as the litter litters dallas.... my little brother used to go around a moderate arc'd cloverleaf at about 70 mph in his awd eagle talon... haha shit was ill as fuck, tires didn't even screech like they wanted to break loose.... awd fucking pwns cloverleafs.

depends on how much traffic was on the road.

she was also atleast stopping to get a cell phone call or whatever.

glad she wasn't driving down the road on it.

not defending her actions...well, maybe i am. hummers are dumb.

i'm sure they felt a bus driver really shouldn't be taking a cell phone call with a bus full of young lives. then again, that's not so bad compared to all the other shit that's happened on school busses. plowing into a bus full of kids isn't any better either, dude should have gotten the same fine you get when you pass a bus with it's stop sign out.

i'm sure they felt a bus driver really shouldn't be taking a cell phone call with a bus full of young lives. then again, that's not so bad compared to all the other shit that's happened on school busses. plowing into a bus full of kids isn't any better either, dude should have gotten the same fine you get when you pass a bus with it's stop sign out.

from what i gather, there were no kids on the bus. the article i posted somewhere above mentioned nothing of children

As a cyclist... I'm constantly on the road for hours. I'm in battle from the minute I leave my doorstep till the minute I return with people on their mobile phones and people in huge trucks / SUV's or Hummers. Sometimes, if I'm lucky, I get to deal with someone driving an SUV while talking on the mobile. It's going to take a huge tragic death for any kind of law to pass here regarding talking on your mobile phone while driving.

I will admit that I thoroughly enjoy blasting my horn at someone driving like an idiot while on the phone. Nine times out of ten it freaks them the fuck out. It may cause them to swerve, and could cause an accident, but if it did I would hope that would be a wake up call. Probably not.

The few times I've driven in Europe it's very obvious that there is a respect for the road and your fellow drivers. It was refreshing.

I have only ever seen 2 Hummers on the road in Perth.

They don't really belong on the road, as they are wayyyy too big and I can't imagine parking one here, as I have enough trouble parking my standard sedan.

Those F-trucks are also another hated model of car of mine. They don't belong on roads either (and yes I have had the displeasure of driving one)