Painting advice?

CESSONE

Sorry for the bland title, I couldn't think of anything to put. But anyways, I'm thinking about painting a "mural" if you will in my room. Nothing incriminating btw, just a little RIP thing. I'm willing to spend money for expensive cans, so I need to know, MTN or Belton?

Also, how much ventilation should I use for this? I have a basement hatch door and a few small windows to work with, but if it's needed I can also bring in fans.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you should jus buy beltons and montanas for special colos like harbor blue, balletsliper, etc... buy if you need jut simple colors(black white silver gold) you should use krylon or rustos cause they work fine and it will save you money for caps

sketch it up.

do a rough white sketch with a stock on the wall with like a rusto or w.e

do your fill with the fancy paint and all the little details.

outline with a german outline. stock isnt promising a hard line.

ventilate well

take your time and step back alot because to me it sounds like your not ready for a mural

If you dont know what to do then I dont think you should be trying to paint anything in your crib, its gonna suck alot. Toys just need to try shit and stop being little bitches.

but if you want to attempt, get belton, some caps, fans and finally a Gallon of white bucket paint to roll over it all when done.

there you go TOY

Don't attempt a "mural" if you're not good enough to be doing one. Once you paint that on your wall, you won't get if off, unless you either A-paint back over it when you're better, B-re-paint or wallpaper the wall, or C-knock down the wall....would'nt suggest the last one. Try sketching something nice, then get some throwy practice...unless you are a Narcicist...and think your the shit.