-Harrisburg PA-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good show pres, lotsa flickage to be had. As much as the tons of flicks you got are appreciated, please stop posting that simo and pico toyness, it's giving me a headache.

Fo-Toees056.jpg

hold on... trying to start page #6...

yo bump this page! this might actually be better than the original thread, pres, infamous, hooded with the dope flicks, keep them coming!

and yo neos, you on fire kid! for real, it's nice to see a writer that is from here grow over the years and end up dope, keep it moving player.

Good show pres, lotsa flickage to be had. As much as the tons of flicks you got are appreciated, please stop posting that simo and pico toyness, it's giving me a headache.

Hahaha, one of those dudes (simo or sour) went over everyone on that bridge in Lemonye over Market st, I saw that the other day.

And Pres, as far as that Neos/Arme wall, I got you on directions for that.

And, going back in time: here's the ASTO shit that was there before Arme and Ne got to this wall.

Safari So Good, get the fuck outta the way!!!

Hahaha, one of those dudes (simo or sour) went over everyone on that bridge in Lemonye over Market st, I saw that the other day.

And Pres, as far as that Neos/Arme wall, I got you on directions for that.

And, going back in time: here's the ASTO shit that was there before Arme and Ne got to this wall.

Safari So Good, get the fuck outta the way!!!

i thought for sure that was some faggot squr shit, unless theyre the same?

the most recent toy shit i saw was that ghoul totally raggin neosert wall, fuck him

yea, i saw that the other day comin back to the city from school. not only is he a talentless hack, but all those different colors makes it that much more of an eyesore. and speaking of the color selection, it definitely brings his sexuality into question.

huh, interesting theory that i hadn't thought of... does that mean if he gets caught and gets his ass beat, would it be a hate crime?

ha, prolly not. for a hate crime to occur, the victim would have to admit to being gay, and i'd be willing to bet he's still in the closet, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reed's gone.

Wow. Never thought this would happen. Dude's like a fixture around here.

Not sure how I feel about this, I think things might change for the worse.

I remember Harrisburg back in the day, not trying to see it fall back into the 80's/90's stagnation that it was.