Drug tests

DISTRACT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fuck that shit drug tests does it really matter what you get up to on the weekend???

As long as you rock up and do your work why the fuck should they care what you do on your personal time damn...

Put yourself in the employers position. You have numerous people applying for a job. Now isnt it safe to say that in a MAJORITY of cases the potsmoker will be a demotivated, forgetful, lazy worker due to the side effects of his "weekend lifestyle?"

If it's a hair test you are fucked. But most places test pee.

If you don't workout, start it'll boost your metabolism. Drink tons of water

until you are peeing clear everyday before hand. I've aced every drug test

following these instructions.

There are tea's and concotions you can buy and they actually work. Many

of my friends are drug related felons on parrol, they snort coke and smoke

pot every day and do crack here and there, they past there monthly testing

each time.

You don't use much so this is what I'd do: Start running, Drink tons of water

all day long all week, Buy Gold C tea (it's cheap and detoxes). If you are

scared drug stores sell drug testing kits.. test yourself. You'll be ok.

yeah, just piss alot. I used to passive smoke alot due to my ex, and had the occassional puff with her and I passed 2 days after havign a smoke. However, I had a smoke with a mate then got tested the next day, didn't pass. I had 52uG and the cutoff was 50uG. In case you don't know, that was 2/1000000G that i didn't pass by, and that is only because it was my 2nd piss of the day. If it was my 3rd, I would passed easily.

I used to be good friends with a UA Tech.

Dilution is the method/key word. Drinking water days before wont do jackshit. Its still going to be in your system, you dont piss out THC, it sticks to your fat cells(hence why excercise works also). So its all about dilution just hours up to the test. Drinking until you start to piss clear. The reason for this is because your urine is so diluted with water the test strip doesnt read or pick up on anything. Alot of testing spots know this and ask for a retest when you piss crystal clear, thats why alot of people take goldenseal to add the color to it.