Weekend Madness..

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't count my drinks, nor do I think the amount of drinks somehow decides how cool I am. I'm old enough to realize that it's much easier and cheaper to be a lightweight anyway. That being said, I don't think any of the people I know describe me as a lightweight, unfortunately for my cashflow...

You're a fag if you count how much you drink, that shit wasn't even cool in highschool.

I'm not impressed by how many Zimas you can drink dude, sorry.

hahaha why are you wearing headphones in the bar homie?? or is that bluetooth type deal for your phone?

That is what I was thinking while scrolling thru them.

Looks like you had alot of fun. And yeah, who cares how much you can drink? I have polished off a bottle of red wine tonight and hardly feel it, which is strange as the stuff usually hits me harder than anything.

But yeah, nice thread EB.

My girlfriend can finish the big bottles of wine... It's pretty crazy. Actually in that thermos is about a half bottle of red wine that she was also drinking in between drinks...

She likes wine is I think the point I was making. It actually was pretty fun, then when we got home we went roof exploring, but I didn't bring a camera for that. It was pretty fun though.

I wanted to go into the store because its fascinating, it is like a crackhead culture museum. Oh, and to buy Fruit Loops at 2am of course! Ciderblocks, Reuben , Fruit Loop booty and yours truley.

_PHO0404.jpg

Mauler, sometimes I can polish off a bottle or two and be totally fine as well..its sort of unsettling.

Damn, a couple of bottles of red and I am usually toasted. That stuff is just what kills me.

I bet that is unsettling. Although at the end of the day it all comes back to mindset, if you are in the mood you will get drunk, if not, it just won't affect you. That last pic looks cold (weather wise) which is all I can say.