life is too short

IrishCarBombs

enter rant/

so here's the story, last night was me and my 2 boys. just name them boy 1 and boy 2.

so we were all chillen out drinking and whatever and then we headed to the bar. we chilled out all night drinking so whatever. I bounced around like 2:00. so earlier today around 3:30 I was walking up the main ave and seen ambulances on boy 1's corner (around the corner from my house). I thought nothing of it thinking it was all about the corner house. 45 mins later I'm walking down the main ave and see boy 1 crying stopped at a red light. I ran up to the car and hopped in only to find out that boy 2 is at the hospital. It turns out boy 2 slept over boy 1's house and throw up in his sleep and choked on it and died in the early morning today. shit is fucked up and I feel so bad for his family. then next thing I know, boy 1 feels its his fault and tries to commit suicide in his house. shit is fucked up to the point where I'm about to cry or some shit

/no emo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

But Hendrix wasn't proven to have died from that from what I have read. Conspiracytheoryoner!!

But it was well known that Bon Scott was a alco, and definitely died form drinking too much.

Luckily for me, I never sleep on my back, so I don't have to worry about this happening to me.

And the members of Team Alco are here for you ICB. Especially since it is an alcohol related death.

Fixed.

But I have had a mate die from killing himself, but the one who died from liquor, damn, that is just pure bad luck, not anybodys fault. Keep your depressed mate away from the booze for a while, and next time he does have some, make sure you are with him, as he could have flashbacks and shit and try to kill himself again. Make him see that even though he lost a mate, it wasn't his fault and there are still enough people that care about him, so he would only be hurting those are still here by going thru with it.

damn sorry to hear that man. atleast you got some good memories in with him. you should go make sure your other boy is doing alright though man. it sounds like he really got traumatized by it bad. make sure to help your boys out in life. it's def one of the things life is about. i'm really sorry to hear that though man.