Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IrishCarBombs

life is too short

enter rant/

so here's the story, last night was me and my 2 boys. just name them boy 1 and boy 2.

so we were all chillen out drinking and whatever and then we headed to the bar. we chilled out all night drinking so whatever. I bounced around like 2:00. so earlier today around 3:30 I was walking up the main ave and seen ambulances on boy 1's corner (around the corner from my house). I thought nothing of it thinking it was all about the corner house. 45 mins later I'm walking down the main ave and see boy 1 crying stopped at a red light. I ran up to the car and hopped in only to find out that boy 2 is at the hospital. It turns out boy 2 slept over boy 1's house and throw up in his sleep and choked on it and died in the early morning today. shit is fucked up and I feel so bad for his family. then next thing I know, boy 1 feels its his fault and tries to commit suicide in his house. shit is fucked up to the point where I'm about to cry or some shit

/no emo

during the time i was drinking, or my friends were drinking, i remember i always told them to sleep on their stomach. i'd do the same. i always think of jimi hendrix when i think about instances like this.

But Hendrix wasn't proven to have died from that from what I have read. Conspiracytheoryoner!!

But it was well known that Bon Scott was a alco, and definitely died form drinking too much.

Luckily for me, I never sleep on my back, so I don't have to worry about this happening to me.

And the members of Team Alco are here for you ICB. Especially since it is an alcohol related death.

A relative of mine went the same way. sorry mate. Mauler, I don't think it's customary to "first" this sort of thread.

Fixed.

But I have had a mate die from killing himself, but the one who died from liquor, damn, that is just pure bad luck, not anybodys fault. Keep your depressed mate away from the booze for a while, and next time he does have some, make sure you are with him, as he could have flashbacks and shit and try to kill himself again. Make him see that even though he lost a mate, it wasn't his fault and there are still enough people that care about him, so he would only be hurting those are still here by going thru with it.

Damn. Were you drinking glasses of 151? That seems obnoxious, but I and a number of people I know are unhealthy drunks and dying is not even in the cards. Sorry to hear about it...

Damn thats a fucked up thing to hear at 3:32 in the am. Sorry for your troubles man.

I wish I could describe in text just how bad I feel for you, your friends, and their families.

My most serious condolences.

Wow, so sorry about this, ICB!

This is ridiculously tragic. I don't even wanna think about what you're going through.

RIP

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now