STD Talk!

Alien

Yeah HPV isn't just warts dude. 95% of people with HPV never know they have it, never have any signs, and it doesn't affect them in anyway.

Then it just goes away. 80% of the population does not have wart on their dicks. Although 80% is just an estimate because there is no way to test for HPV in dudes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it does not surprise me that no one on here has any idea about this shit, yall are like 16-18, thats over like 70% of you.

lemme touch on a few things. /nohomo

the dude who doesnt understand shaving his balls...

its cool. you cant be over 19 or 20

girls that age will suck ANY dick

get a little older and figure out how awesome balls in some girls mouth feel.

as far as HPV. Shit aint all that big deal, they burn them shits off. 50 -70% of the time time they don't come back. If and when they do, get em burned off again. who cares though. fuck a condom right? your dick can look like the toxic avenger for all you care. who needs a fucking condom?

If not, then your just passing it around and you deserve to die.

On Christmas a few years ago, I told my mother I had AIDS.

It was my ex-husband's gift to me.

For life.

She didn't think it was funny.

I went to prison shortly thereafter.

She refused to send me photos or books until I showed her proof that I didn't have AIDS.

I gave her proof.

She gave me books.

It was forgotten.

I often tell dudes at parties or bars that I have various STDs.

Mainly so they will stop talking to me.

It never really works.

And only further backs my claim that dudes are scum.

Who will sexy with anyone.

Even a girl who claims to have herpes and anal warts.

I remember this dude I new was trying to date my sister and took her to prom back in the day and was all bummed because he didnt score. Its all good but he was such a little bitch about it, never told me until I saw him in my living room with her ready to go. And then he would act like he wanted to come chill and sneak out to hang around the kitchen just in case my sister came through. It was pretty sad. Anyway I got pissed off and I knew his sister dug me so one time when he had a party at his house and passed out I boned his sister in their pool. He was all hurt but couldnt really do shit. Then I started getting emails from him like, "fuck you dude, you fucked my sister and now she has some sort of rash or burning or someshit." He really tried to make me feel bad and I almost did. Then I got tested and I was clean. That fool got the biggest booyow ever, and some other nigga been fucking his sister and he spread her business all over hoping to ruin my name. Theres a zinger.