MEXICO

FUCKMUNI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ginger Bread Man

i like how people say "el salvadorian:

its el savador.. no need for the el before salvadorian...

the salvadorian. the man from el salvadot...

get the point?

mexican americans go to night school and take spanish class and get a B

mexican americans? who go to nightschool? take spanish class and get a B?

mexican americans go to night school and take spanish class and get a "B"

Okay dude, we get it.

Uh nope...

"Visas and Travel Documents

Getting Into Mexico

Current Requirements for Getting Into Mexico: The Government of Mexico requires all U.S. citizens to present proof of citizenship and photo identification for entry into Mexico. However, U.S. citizens have encountered difficulty in boarding flights in Mexico without a passport. The U.S. Embassy recommends traveling with a valid U.S. passport to avoid delays or misunderstandings. However, U.S. citizenship documents such as a certified copy (not a simple photocopy) of a U.S. birth certificate, a Naturalization Certificate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or a Certificate of Citizenship are acceptable. U.S. citizens boarding flights to Mexico should be prepared to present one of these documents as proof of U.S. citizenship, along with photo identification. Driver's permits, voter registration cards, affidavits and similar documents are not sufficient to prove citizenship for readmission into the United States.

New Requirements for Travelers Between the United States and Mexico: Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) effective January 23, 2007, all U.S. citizens traveling by air to and from Mexico are required to have a valid passport to enter the United States. As early as January 1, 2008, U.S. citizens traveling between the United States and Mexico by land or sea (including ferries), may be required to present a valid U.S. passport or other documents as determined by the Department of Homeland Security. Ample advance notice will be provided to enable the public to obtain passports or passport cards for land/sea entries. American citizen travelers are encouraged to apply for a U.S. passport or the passport card when it becomes available, well in advance of anticipated travel. American citizens can visit travel.state.gov or call 1-877-4USA-PPT (1-877-487-2778) for information on applying for a passport."

http://travel.state.gov/travel/tips/regional/regional_1174.html

I don't have a passport, it's exactly how I got into Canada.

Every single government site about going to Canada or Mexico says if you're flying you need a passport, if you're crossing on land you can use your birth certificate until 2008, whereupon you will need a passport for that too...

It was a big deal considering I wasn't going to be able to get a passport for several weeks and was supposed to be there in one. I read up on it a lot.

And subsequently was right since I am now in Canada.

I went to Cancun Last december by plane and did not ask for a passport, just the birth document. They said if im coming back, i need the passport by January 28. But I traveled back in a car so it didnt matter.

Passports are stupid. You have to pay a lot of money and go though a bunch of shit just to get it. Presenting documents and such. It sucks for those people that are going to a visit for a couple of days, rather than years, cus there is a 6month passport, a year one, and i think a 2 one. If you travel alot, get the two year one.

Lame!