PINOY GRAFFITI (PHILIPPINES)

SBACRU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So what kinda paint do you guys in the Phillippines have? Im traveling there for a month next month and i plan on painting. PM me with this info and what not cuz im serious about bombing and shyt there. Proally gona go and bomb a few SM mega malls and ride away in a jipney. haha

• 3 weeks later...

Yo ok so right now im in Manila. Way more graff here than there is in Cavite.

My Oppinion on what i see:

So basically from what i been seeing FRED has the most ups for one person. I seen a few of his stencils and stickers. dope work.

MGR crew? i think thats the name has a coo style. seen one of their pieces.

Gravor im loving his tags.

TST crew i still see even though theyre gettin hacked out.

Today is my last day in manila. wish i coulda meet up with someone. i might go back here though b4 i go back to the states at the end of the month, so anyone tryin to meet up or something next week? maybe like a blackbook signing.

NOSHIt. hahah yeah man i went to MOA [im tryin to learn the slang] on friday, nice lil firework action. but i didnt get to eat at Jerrys Grill. I was susposed to cuz we have a discount over there cuz my fam knows the owner. but we ended up leaving early to go to other places.

But yeah im loving it here though even though its hella hot. Pinays know hot to treat and outsider! hahah But i wish the aerosol cans were cheaper. its like $4 a can and i dont feel like spendin that much for a weak can. ill just stick to my markers.

So whos been copin shyt at them Tribal stores?

slipone; hahaha nice one bro. but you missed out. the food there is the best ive eaten in the filz in my oppinion. and ive been to a shitload of them expensive paying resturants and shit.

might be going there by the end of the year, so il have a filz mega flick thread in chan zero

Quote:

Originally Posted by La Bomba(View Original Post)

pinoy bitches give that good head .

So how is it having a filipino BOY sucking your shit ?:lol:

Pinay-Girl

Pinoy-Boy

There are alternative sites for people like you.

HAHAHAH