PINOY GRAFFITI (PHILIPPINES)

SBACRU

So what's the deal with Philipeanos having Spanish names?

I'm assuming that they are or were a Spanish colony?

do Philipeanos speak Spanish or their own language?

forgive my ignorance, i'm American. I seriously don't know any better.

yea they have their own language "tagalog" which kinda changes throught out the country you know depending on where you live and yea they were a spanish colony you know Spain did Rape most of the fuckin world! BUT THERES THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION MY IGNORANT AMERICAN FRIEND.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
the philipines were also under japanese control for a while. but escrima warriors fought them off, just like they did the spanish..

now they are puppets for america, oppressing ther moro brothers... ahhhh serbians of the pacific.

ok i got a couple of questions..

if you buy paint.. where do you buy it? is there an age limit? and how much is it?

The most common brand that you can get in The Philippines is Pylox. It's an Asian brand which is also sold in HK, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. Pylox uses a male cap system different from the system used by Montana, Belton, Rustoleum etc.

They're around P120 to P140. You can get them in True Value and yes there's no age limit in The Philippines.

oh... i get some chicks over here, hot ones at that..... but i just look at whats going on.. i mean, if my brother can go over there and get celebrity status and hang around some filipina singing stars and party and fuck them..... and they do look super hot.. it just makes me wonder what me as an older brother would do.

Do what all olber siblings do....out do them, rubb it in their face, then continue the victory by creepin around 'em, restrain them in the proper fashion, and of course, top it off by beating their chests with their own hands and yellin "quit hittin yourself! quit hittin yourself!"

fuck pylox.... american brands.... NOW sherwin-williams makers of krylon an painters touch motha fuckin rustO!

The most common brand that you can get in The Philippines is Pylox. It's an Asian brand which is also sold in HK, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. Pylox uses a male cap system different from the system used by Montana, Belton, Rustoleum etc.

They're around P120 to P140. You can get them in True Value and yes there's no age limit in The Philippines.

:lol: pulsrs the toy, yaps like a bitch on the net... start a new screen name every month or what... post flicks or be coo, no haters here unless ur just a sucka....

Maybe cuz there graff scene is just starting to take off.