PINOY GRAFFITI (PHILIPPINES)

SBACRU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

deptronik.....

i dont think i can out do my brother...

the latest story i heard was that his uncle bought him a call girl to come over to the house and my bro fucked and had this girl eat his ass out in front of the entire family.

my friends are tellin me i can go over there... and hook up with a lawyer or doctor easily.... but they dont get paid much out there... so i can marry for $$$ and have them make all the money over here in the states

they said with the way i look.... it'll be a little too easy for me.

hire up some bodyguards and shit...lol

ok i got a couple of questions..

if you buy paint.. where do you buy it? is there an age limit? and how much is it?

When i was there last summer, decided to skope a couple of places. One of such is where to buy paint. What i gathered is in the PI, there is NO cameras what-so-ever. Easy to rak? i dont think so. There are probably 1 person who works at the store for every 2 customers that come into the store. its crazy

but paint isnt hard to get, saw some at department stores and stuff.

im expecting to paint in the PI next time i come down, so if your interested, mg usap ka sa akin

mg ingat ka dyan sa pilipinas pares!

peace

• 4 weeks later...
i wanna go over there and show them some of the ways... as long as they provide hot little filipinas for me

considering how much cans are over there, im surprised theres even graffiti there. But next time i travel up ill be sure to do some shit over there. and as for hot little filipinas, OHHH YEAHHHHHHHH

u got a good scam back home recomend bring yo shit ( allowed on the airplanes in the balikbiyan boxes), ace, true value, n other major hardware stores are polluted with employees, some have 2 in every aisle.... at times you catch them slippin but 2,3 cans a time..