Asalt, Atack ASK GM TE

dogface

bra fuck you guys!!!you guys went lick af but they get guns.i saw on myspace!get one guy that write ar 15.do you know what that is?one machine gun!you know he must have one if he writes it!!only a poser would write that without one in the closet.what you think they the type to just pose and take pictures with guns and not use it when they got to retaliate?if they dont shoot any one now then ok then thats weak but i bet you they gangsta.we'll see.

go af! east side !

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bra fuck you guys!!!you guys went lick af but they get guns.i saw on myspace!get one guy that write ar 15.do you know what that is?one machine gun!you know he must have one if he writes it!!only a poser would write that without one in the closet.what you think they the type to just pose and take pictures with guns and not use it when they got to retaliate?if they dont shoot any one now then ok then thats weak but i bet you they gangsta.we'll see.

go af! east side !

hey fag stop repping east and giving us a bad name toy. you sound pretty dumb

go af! east side !

LMAO...guns. this is fucking H A W A I I. talk about guns when you've lived in fucking MEMPHIS, OAKLAND, DETROIT, CHICAGO and PATTERSON (or any other equally appropriate ghetto) and you have to acquire a license to carry a concealed weapon, for your "safety"...i hate when fucking dumb ass kids talk about gang bangin and guns on the internet. stupid. aint' nobody pullin' shit out they pants, except they panties!

FREE ASALT

get the fuck outta here, this is an honor thread.

apparently not. my cousins got a couple of those. they're widely popular in asian countries due to the fact that they have such a strict law on private ownership of guns.

but as the old adage says: if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, shit it muct be a duck!

(but what species?)

AIRSOFT!! the not-so-new-but hard-core-looking-action-packed-"gun"...

muahaha...

• 4 weeks later...
hey fag stop repping east and giving us a bad name toy. you sound pretty dumb

te aint from da eastside!! you not from here so you no rep east faggot.dis portal one bitch.watch af going lick all you guys....or ar15 going spray you fuckaz(wit bullet)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...