"grave concern"

Larry Pubes

they arent blindfolded and paraded in the streets....what we dont see off camera could be ugly....who knows....yes they are reading off of cue cards but they dont look like theyre afraid theyre gonna die anytime soon.....i guess thats the difference between these hostages and the americans in 79....these are soldiers and in 79 it was just embassy officials....but the current hostages do look in better shape...agreed?

They don’t look afraid because you are only seeing what the Iranian govt wants you to see. They are in complete control of the info thats going out right now. And if what I’m seeing on the news of these kids looking nervous, eyes darting, stuttering, looking down, is the best footage they got then no, it’s not very reassuring. They aren’t being blindfolded and paraded because that approach didn’t work for them in 2004.

gtw82.220604164736.photo00.default-384x264.jpg

hcd57.230604140033.photo00.default-384x262.jpg

I hope that they are being treated well behind the scenes but unfortunately that doesn’t seem very likely.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Casek, which is more feasible? The sailors being there voluntarily or this is all a big UK-Iran conspiracy for Iran to have itself invaded and bombed? Or the Brits not putting up an initial fight and obviously not being a threat due to 6 large gunboats pointing machine guns at them? I would bet with how restricted their ROE is those weapons aren’t even loaded, which the Iranians might already know from their last hostage taking. Not everything is a conspiracy duderino.

Casek, which is more feasible? The sailors being there voluntarily or this is all a big UK-Iran conspiracy for Iran to have itself invaded and bombed? Or the Brits not putting up an initial fight and obviously not being a threat due to 6 large gunboats pointing machine guns at them? I would bet with how restricted their ROE is those weapons aren’t even loaded, which the Iranians might already know from their last hostage taking. Not everything is a conspiracy duderino.

i've heard various reports of the mother ship (where the brits rubber boat came from. don't know proper terminology) being anywhere from 2 to 5 miles away. you don't think that shit is armed to the teeth?

what i do think it is is false flag ops. i think the brits wanted their own to be captured.

now look at the armada of ships we have in the gulf. one more aircraft carrier (1 month until it's there) and there will be a fleet of ships ready to invade.

i am listening to others views, though. don't mistake that.

i've thought about it quite a bit and i still don't know what to think exactly.

they are captured. this is iranian video. you can clearly see that they are the troops

in question. you can clearly see the iranian flag flying in the boat.

but you can also see that the troop shown still has his gun. now, did they make him unload it

and be a good little brit? doubt it. he could still use it as a weapon.

i just don't know what to think about what i am seeing.

what i do think it is, the whole brits in iranian waters thing, is a false flag move to instigate

some type of actions by the united states. why the troop has his gun after being captured is beyond me.

10 second conspiricy theories.

1. Iran doesnt really exist it is a made up place created by the NWO to be used as a scape goat to enslave the masses. Therefore the whole war and capture have been staged and they slipped.

2. Iran killed the soldiers and put on thier clothes to pretend that they are still alive to use them as bargining chips to humiliate the british.

10 second conspiricy theories.

1. Iran doesnt really exist it is a made up place created by the NWO to be used as a scape goat to enslave the masses. Therefore the whole war and capture have been staged and they slipped.

2. Iran killed the soldiers and put on thier clothes to pretend that they are still alive to use them as bargining chips to humiliate the british.

you are an idiot. the points i made are real issues. the troop does have his gun, the gulf is filling up with a u.s. armada, etc.

that's pretty funny casek. it seems reaaaaaally far fetched and not exactly the smoothest way to sell further conflict in the region. if you're going to rock a false flag, don't you think they could come up with something a little more creative?

no, i don't

look what we have fallen for before.

Cocky sluts? Interesting. I take it Islam wasn't the only thing you picked up in the joint? I know, that was a low blow and I'm stereotyping American Muslim converts. A thousand apologies. So anyhow what did you think they were doing right next to Iranian waters searching Iranian merchant vessels? Obviously they are trying to keep tabs on what weapons goods etc are being smuggled out. ”Gathering intelligence” is a buzz word used because it sounds like they are getting more accomplished than just keeping pressure on the Iranians. Wa alaikum as salam and shit.