"grave concern"

Larry Pubes

this iran/britain drama is getting pretty fucking awesome.

the security council has 'grave concern' according to cnn. the brits have their knickers completely sucked into their ass cracks and iran is publishing faye turney's letters about how the brits should get out of iraq, all while oil prices are lining the iranians pockets nicely.

take your bets...

1-shit chills in a week or two

2-tony 'lapdog' blair gets ruffneck with iran

3-bush sticks his nose into it making it a 3-way hard dick-rubbing contest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
NUKE THEM ALL

do it turn the whole middle east into a glass parkin lot

and drill anwr i wouldnt mind

good call. I doubt any other countries like China and Russia ( is that what it's called this week ) would mind if we declared nuclear war on the entire middle east. I mean none of those countries get their oil from Saudi Arabi, Iran, or Iraq.

** I really hope you are joking.

NUKE THEM ALL

do it turn the whole middle east into a glass parkin lot

and drill anwr i wouldnt mind

wow. this is how hitler got his minions to follow him. "oh, they burned the reichstag! they are terrorists! we must kill all of them!"

only today it's, "we want to bring democracy to them. they want democracy. they aren't satisfied with the way their countries have been run for over 2 thousand years. they love us and will love us more if we can only bring them democracy and mcdonalds."

i'm starting to think that either leftwingjack is just full of shit and mimicking ann coulter for a laugh, or he's really one of these assholes who follows as blindly as the rest of the sheeple.

a i think its not goinh to go away in a few weeks. but england aint going to do shit. they know whee the kids are but will not do any thing with out the us backing there descion. so whats really going to happen is mickey donald and goofy will get their key swords fly the gummy ship ober iran undetected and have sora kick some ass while goffy yells gee gorsh a hundres times. they save the soilder iran cant get mad at a 3 ft taling mouse and all is peachey.

Anyone remember when we grabbed those Iranians which Iran claimed as having diplomatic immunity? What happened to them?

Even before this current situation, Russia was backing off supporting Iran because the negotiation on the nuke stance, and the crazy behavior Iran is portraying.

WHat do we do?

unless your family is comprised of millionaires and billionaires, you probably don't have any interest with the united states declaring war on iran.

its sort of funny that the only country to ever use a nuclear bomb is telling another country: "NO, NO NUCLEAR ENERGY"

all the while electrification is necessary for the development in society, and I'm for them getting their electricity however they want to get it.

as for the British sailors, i'm sure there is more to it than meets the eye. the last time iran captured British sailors, they were in Iranian territorial waters, it wouldnt suprise me if that was the case again.

you can't just send your navy to hang out in the next mans swimming pool.

its sort of funny that the only country to ever use a nuclear bomb is telling another country: "NO, NO NUCLEAR ENERGY"

all the while electrification is necessary for the development in society, and I'm for them getting their electricity however they want to get it.

i may be wrong, but i think it's been known in the US establishment since the 70's that iran was looking into and was going to need an alternative energy source, one of which was nuclear.

i think iran should be able to have nuclear energy. but if evidence arises that they created a nuclear warhead, then they should be condemned and perhaps be attacked if diplomacy does not work to dismantle it. but with today's rising petroleum prices as well the worries of global warming, i don't see why not. nuclear power doesn't pollute -- the only issue is the threat of a meltdown, along with the disposing of the toxic waste.

plus they are treating these hostages better than they treated the u.s. hostages in 78/79

This isn’t particularly directed at you but more anyone who wrote similar comments, but why? Because the hostages read that they are having a great vacation off a cue card while stuttering and blinking rapidly? Because there was no visible bruising? They were definitely free to say whatever they wanted on the Iranian state TV during a propaganda vid while probably with a gun pointed at them out of frame, right? When they were captured in 04 they were all severely beaten and tortured (real torture, meaning it was worse than listening to Ricky Martin and having water dumped on your head) and went through a “mock execution” which has no purpose except to fuck with them. I was laughing at the notion that the Iranian govt was so simplistic to think anyone was going to believe those videos were genuine (we are deeply, deeply sorry for trespassing) but obviously I was wrong. I bet the “protests” at the Brit embassy today are also completely genuine, which for some reason the Iranian secret police are refraining from beating everyone there half to death like they did to the women protesting for more rights were a few weeks ago. Yay Iran!!! Land of the free! Neocon Bush!!

Anyone remember when we grabbed those Iranians which Iran claimed as having diplomatic immunity? What happened to them?

Those were 5 lower-level revolutionary guard people (military not diplomats), which the Iranian govt more or less doesn’t care about. The only times we captured higher level IRGC (a general once I think) the Iraqi govt immediately return them. If there is any overall rationale behind this, its buying time for their nuclear program (which is totally peaceful, just take their word for it, what do those IAEA inspectors know anyways) and they are embarrassed the old head of the military and intelligence apparatus grabbed his family and defected to the west before this happened. More likely is the revolutionary guard did this on their own or on orders from the mullahs and the Iranians overall are playing along so they don’t appear divided.

as for the British sailors, i'm sure there is more to it than meets the eye. the last time iran captured British sailors, they were in Iranian territorial waters, it wouldnt suprise me if that was the case again.

you can't just send your navy to hang out in the next mans swimming pool.

Agreed 100%! And when someone does commit the egregious offense of swimming in your pool, it is completely cool to throw an impromptu espionage trial and then behead them. Serves those imperialists right.

For me, the most convincing evidence the Iranians gave were the GPS coordinates of where they picked up the sailors to prove they were trespassing. Unfortunately these coordinates gave a position in Iraqi waters by a few miles, but the Iranian govt promptly gave a new GPS position that was in Iran a few days later. Good enough for me!

Agreed 100%! And when someone does commit the egregious offense of swimming in your pool, it is completely cool to throw an impromptu espionage trial and then behead them. Serves those imperialists right.

For me, the most convincing evidence the Iranians gave were the GPS coordinates of where they picked up the sailors to prove they were trespassing. Unfortunately these coordinates gave a position in Iraqi waters by a few miles, but the Iranian govt promptly gave a new GPS position that was in Iran a few days later. Good enough for me!

sarcasmV.0002;5295851 back on the clock.

..and your point is what, that it's not real?

i've thought about it quite a bit and i still don't know what to think exactly.

they are captured. this is iranian video. you can clearly see that they are the troops

in question. you can clearly see the iranian flag flying in the boat.

but you can also see that the troop shown still has his gun. now, did they make him unload it

and be a good little brit? doubt it. he could still use it as a weapon.

i just don't know what to think about what i am seeing.

what i do think it is, the whole brits in iranian waters thing, is a false flag move to instigate

some type of actions by the united states. why the troop has his gun after being captured is beyond me.

This isn’t particularly directed at you but more anyone who wrote similar comments, but why? Because the hostages read that they are having a great vacation off a cue card while stuttering and blinking rapidly? Because there was no visible bruising? They were definitely free to say whatever they wanted on the Iranian state TV during a propaganda vid while probably with a gun pointed at them out of frame, right? When they were captured in 04 they were all severely beaten and tortured (real torture, meaning it was worse than listening to Ricky Martin and having water dumped on your head) and went through a “mock execution” which has no purpose except to fuck with them. I was laughing at the notion that the Iranian govt was so simplistic to think anyone was going to believe those videos were genuine (we are deeply, deeply sorry for trespassing) but obviously I was wrong. I bet the “protests” at the Brit embassy today are also completely genuine, which for some reason the Iranian secret police are refraining from beating everyone there half to death like they did to the women protesting for more rights were a few weeks ago. Yay Iran!!! Land of the free! Neocon Bush!!

they arent blindfolded and paraded in the streets....what we dont see off camera could be ugly....who knows....yes they are reading off of cue cards but they dont look like theyre afraid theyre gonna die anytime soon.....i guess thats the difference between these hostages and the americans in 79....these are soldiers and in 79 it was just embassy officials....but the current hostages do look in better shape...agreed?

so, when captured, i thought they were supposed to take away your gun..

Maybe they had about 20 guns pointed at them, or maybe it was a "trust" thing. Don't jump to conclusions. There are either two things going on:

1. The British troops were in Iranian waters, either on purpose or by accident.

2. The Iranian government took the troops prisoner in retaliation for the Iranians who were recentely incarcerated in Iraq.

Maybe they had about 20 guns pointed at them, or maybe it was a "trust" thing. Don't jump to conclusions. There are either two things going on:

1. The British troops were in Iranian waters, either on purpose or by accident.

2. The Iranian government took the troops prisoner in retaliation for the Iranians who were recentely incarcerated in Iraq.

perhaps it was a trust thing. maybe they did say, "ok, you come with us and we won't kill you." the british are known for their willingness to accommodate, after all. maybe they had tea and crumpets, too.

these are the same "evil iranians" trying to build a nuke, eh?

hell, maybe they all went to iran and watched oprah together and then baked cookies.