PICS OF PEOPLE/STUPID SHIT FROM CRAIGSLIST. (LOL)

defyoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking for a many night stand - w4m - 25

zeMjGrfrL1PNuSO6gwYm8OzlVBmX.jpg

I enjoy sex and I’d like to have some in my life on a regular basis. Since I’m pretty busy and life goal-focused right now, I’m not looking for a relationship, but I would like to find someone to have casual (but passionate and fun!) and ongoing sex. We don’t need to be best friends, but I do want to like you enough to be at least good acquaintances.

:yuck:

does that girl have the "jaws of life" on her mouth?!

-------

CWfgVTNVgH8PfvINIzxJRrmxkqYF.jpg

All of me for all of you - 45

------

FDUekK79gqzmam4BRg18Eu8UdCbD.jpg

Any gentlemen with a wild side? - 23

Hello to all the men out there,

I am looking for a gentlemen with a kinky/wild side. I like alot of different things sexually but I love intelligent conversation as well. I tend to attract older men but my limit is 35. I am bisexual so threesomes are a possible but if that is all you want, back off. I'm 23, white, 5'8'', 40 C, curvy, hazel eyes, brown hair, glasses. I am kind, funny, smart, open-minded, goofy at times, a big kid. A line that best discribes me is "Treat me like a lady and fuck me like a whore." I enjoy going to museums, plays, musicals, walks in the park or at a beach. I am an artist. I work and go to school.

As for what the guy should be like. I prefer white or mixed race. Not prejudice I just know what attracts me. He should be in decent shape, no beard, same personality traits as me a bit, kind, smart, funny etc...18-35 is my range. Matureity a must. I am not 420 friendly at all or any kinda drug. I drink only socially. I would like the same out of him. A bad boy who knows how to be good, a good boy who knows how to be bad. If any of this sounds like you drop me a line.

My picture below...

QoVYSwHVs7qVVPvqgkVk42oxpwni.jpg

zez8wnNwEXPLtkTEe5zG0sfVFnye.jpg

---------

nyL2gIg7llFT8N8soVn2XQxFhhPd.jpg

I like clean teeth, and non-large penises on nice men - 33

I am looking for non-obnoxious man to hang out with, spend time with, maybe get close with: watch a movie maybe, or take brisk and frequent walks with 3 times a week.

I am a non-fat, pretty black girl who is in Oakland, who is age 33, has a couple of kids and a "situation". I am not married.

I WANT A NON MARRIED. This means NOT currently married to someone else man of any race with a non-lazy nature, and a not overly large penis, manner or demeanor to be nice to me, cuddle with me, kiss, take walks and maybe have sex.

I am in Oakland right now, but may move around, so it would be good if you had a car...and didn't mind driving to see me.

Oh yeah. I like clean teeth too.

You have to respond with more than two sentences and your photo

---------

RYuY5xbRzVxk4BOUa1qLKq8qpshO.jpg

AF scorpio seeks fun sexy cute guy

are you the one? lets find out.

------

fHB6OjzSqDMYC7cmmB3trP27FoKu.jpg

what does a gay horse eat - 32

Hey Hey Hey.........

Stupid, I know but I got you to open it didn't I. Now that your here why not read on.......

This is my first posting so be gentle. Here is a little about me. I am a white BBW. 32 yrs old with no children. I have a great sense of humor and am quite witty. I enjoy fishing, camping, 80's rock music, playing cards and people watching. I will try just about anything once. I have a big heart for animals (the furry kind, nothing that slithers!) I live my life by the Golden Rule.

I am looking for a white male with some of the same interest, however, not mandatory. If you are interested reply back and maybe we can chat.

Ta-Ta for now

---------

hey arcel, do these people look familiar?

mGl5p4s4mWYrJFVbPsPWkylosmvf.jpg

v9BUBJaM9XwTlJwwCFrheBUWVA8W.jpg

we are a bi sexual couple looking for other bi sexual couples for friends first then see what happens from there. we love the outdoors and would like friends to go out with us and see what happens from there. we are looking for more than sex. would like couples 21-55 years old,drug free,std free,non smoker or light smokers ok. be at least somewhat fit to keep up wit us in and out of te bedroom.we have pics and would like to find someone at least within 50 miles of us. write us and will respond as soon as we can. sincerly, tex and kitty