Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ethreadzny2

All good things come to an end

I tried to find a flick of the Back To Reality set on Surreal life Fame Game, but failed.

I know what you mean.

For a while, I wasn't going to classes, and I was doing lots of irresponsible things (i.e. mad amounts of drugs, not working, being a dick to my family, etc...). It was fun for a while, but I eventually decided that I needed to straighten out.

Trust me, it's a good move.

Even though I know it probably wasn't a good thing to do to myself, I'm kinda glad that I went through all of it though, because before that, I never really appreciated everything that I have.

-fuse.

^^ word, if i ever see the kid that got me my first pack of smokes im gonna punch him in the face. but the self destructive lifestyle is all fun until you see the effects it has on your friends and family. yeah responsibility sucks but having a job and going to school keeps you out of trouble.

I am 30 and mylife has been going in a steady downward spiral for the last yr of overdoing things. Its time to snap out of it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now