I think I'm going to apply for this job.

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

news flash: if you work for a company that buffs graffiti... that's antigraffiti.

if you get paid to ride around flicking graff and writing down the location so that it can get buffed... you're working for antigraffiti.

whether it's the city works, or a private company. it's still the buff.

news flash: if you work for a company that buffs graffiti... that's antigraffiti.

if you get paid to ride around flicking graff and writing down the location so that it can get buffed... you're working for antigraffiti.

whether it's the city works, or a private company. it's still the buff.

I don't think you understand my point, is that without graffiti this company wouldn't exist. They like graffiti more than we do...

Also, I don't give a shit anyway. People have the right to not want graffiti on their buildings, and I have a right to scam the system by painting them myself.

The goodbye graffiti program is a joint program with the cops and your job is to expose hot spots. All the the pics and locations are shared with a graffiti task force. When they catch a writer the cops will be be showing pics during the interrogation process-therefore you could be subpoenaed to court.

I understand your point that without graffiti the business can't survive, but the principal is to document all spots, they don't combat graffiti, it's a government program to clean up the city. There will always be graffiti so they're not worried about a lack of business but they do share all information with the cops.

This is hilarious... you could always flick some graffitis you know is old.

Some young dudes from a local buffing company have started to support the shops by buying expensive cans... they say to "test them" but they've been graffin and dancin' at semi-legal walls.

Good business I guess? They're funded by the city too.

sort of like using teh free "anti-graff" community latex to make rollers and whatnot