Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SUR X3

I think I'm going to apply for this job.

And I quote...

"One of Canada’s fastest growing companies requires a hardworking, dynamic, and motivated person to fill a full-time position. Training provided, and advancement opportunities for the right person. http://www.goodbyegraffiti.com

Our ideal candidate must:

Have a valid driver’s license with good driving record

Enjoy riding a scooter around Vancouver

Work well independently

Job Description:

Following a route list around the City of Vancouver on a scooter, to identify and photograph graffiti. Position is responsible for generating sales leads for the company. "

This job is the greatest thing ever.

By the way I posted New Thread in Channel Zero and it posted in Brick Slayers again... That's twice now...

Weird.

No I don't even clean it. I just drive around on a scooter that they supply,and take pictures.

That's all.

I'd think that taking pictures of graffiti could put you in a position of having to testify against some writers.

Considering the anti graffiti program is partners with the cops, your job would be gathering evidence against writers.

They aren't. It's a private company. Who makes money off of graffiti, they don't want graffiti to stop.

The reason for the pictures is for the sales people to go to the buildings to show them what is on their buildings and try to get them to pay for it's removal...

It is not an anti-graffiti program, it's just a company that profits off of removing graffiti.

TRAITOR!! just kidding. Tell them you'll work nightshifts as well, bringing in business on both ends of the spectrum.

*edit. Didn't read last post.

Any writer that would take this job would most likely be the same type that would rat niggas out left and right if they got caught up. Where's your ethics?

So I get to drive around and take pictures of graffiti and give it to a company who removes graffiti for people who don't want graffiti on their buildings and that means I would "rat niggas left and right" if I got caught up...

Sorry bro, I get to find sweet spots to hit, and if I really wanna make money I can just do graffiti on buildings that don't want it and get repeat business.

Best Job Ever.

By the way, this company is not anti graffiti because THEY PROFIT OFF OF GRAFFITI. IF THERE WAS NO GRAFFITI THEY WOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS.

Oh dude I just realized you're SIK.

Stop fucking following me around. Seriously.

um ...bad ass? you'd be stupid not to take that job homie. i don't know why you're telling everyone before you apply. you're just making competition for yourself!

Well I'm not a Canadian citizen. So I don't know for sure if I can manage. Plus I didn't tell anyone where they are supposed to send their resumes and what not...

Plus everyone I know in Vancouver already works.

good luck with it holmes. having a job beats sitting at home on 12 oz. at 4 am on a weeknight. especially since you get to ride a fuckin scooter around town and take graff flicks.

There is a fair amount of graffiti constantly being done in this city, it's an ongoing thing.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

STOP SNITCHING!!!!!

Actually the job sounds cool

I would...

Wake up...scoot to the coffee place

Eat tasty pastries

bullshit

scoot around town

take pics

scoot to burger king

eat whooper with cheese

bullshit

call it a day

scoot to the bar.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now