I think I'm going to apply for this job.

SUR X3

And I quote...

"One of Canada’s fastest growing companies requires a hardworking, dynamic, and motivated person to fill a full-time position. Training provided, and advancement opportunities for the right person. http://www.goodbyegraffiti.com

Our ideal candidate must:

Have a valid driver’s license with good driving record

Enjoy riding a scooter around Vancouver

Work well independently

Job Description:

Following a route list around the City of Vancouver on a scooter, to identify and photograph graffiti. Position is responsible for generating sales leads for the company. "

This job is the greatest thing ever.

By the way I posted New Thread in Channel Zero and it posted in Brick Slayers again... That's twice now...

Weird.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't. It's a private company. Who makes money off of graffiti, they don't want graffiti to stop.

The reason for the pictures is for the sales people to go to the buildings to show them what is on their buildings and try to get them to pay for it's removal...

It is not an anti-graffiti program, it's just a company that profits off of removing graffiti.

So I get to drive around and take pictures of graffiti and give it to a company who removes graffiti for people who don't want graffiti on their buildings and that means I would "rat niggas left and right" if I got caught up...

Sorry bro, I get to find sweet spots to hit, and if I really wanna make money I can just do graffiti on buildings that don't want it and get repeat business.

Best Job Ever.

By the way, this company is not anti graffiti because THEY PROFIT OFF OF GRAFFITI. IF THERE WAS NO GRAFFITI THEY WOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

STOP SNITCHING!!!!!

Actually the job sounds cool

I would...

Wake up...scoot to the coffee place

Eat tasty pastries

bullshit

scoot around town

take pics

scoot to burger king

eat whooper with cheese

bullshit

call it a day

scoot to the bar.

The way I see it, I take pictures of graffiti anyway. This will be paying for it. I have no problem with people buffing graffiti, not everyone wants tags on their building, I'm totally cool with that.

It's not government sponsored. It's a group of people who like graffiti probably just as much as we do, if not more, since they make money off of it.

I'll have to use someone else's name though, which isn't a huge problem for me.