Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MOSER

***STREAKS, HOBO MONIKERS. POST EM IF YOU GOT EM!***

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'd like to talk to someone who know's Blankenship. Dude sounds like a fuckup. But somehow still made trainmaster. Funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'd like to talk to someone who know's Blankenship. Dude sounds like a fuckup. But somehow still made trainmaster. Funny

Here are some quotes about him from one of the board "yardlimits" which is for RR employees.

 

Slack, Blankenship used to be our Terminal Superintendent here in Knoxville. From what I understand, he was a real SOB, and those cartoons depict real incidents he caused. Anyways,reading this graffitti makes it a little more tolerable when you are pulling pins on the hump at 3am.

 

You should of Hit the mother fucker over the head with it.I can't wait when the day comes when somebody goes off the deap end and beats the shit out of a trainmaster.

I believe this has been done in Knoxville before. From what I understand, one of our old school retired conductors was out drinking in a bar when ( I think he was our terminal superintedent at the time) Blankenship walked in. I've never dealt with him, but they say he was a real SOB. Anyways, this conductor finishes his drink and proceeds to walk over and beat the holy hell out of Blankenship and stormed out. I've heard a couple of people say that Blankenship now teaches Sunday school locally.

 

What about the cartoons writen by "Wade Frye" they are hillarious. "Blankenship protects the shove, Kaboom" has a picture of a side swipe. "Blankenship, he shoots, he scores" followed by another picture. another i see often is the bull horns with a number...what the hell is the number for.?

The Kaboom one is really well drawn, I've seen that. The bull horns I've seen, no clue on the number. Used to see Z Train alot, the Z had wheels on the bottom of it...Used to see a steam engine well drawn, had something about Roseville under it, don't remember the handle though.

 

a about the skull and horns:

 

How about, "The Skull, 7%"? If you remember, Squat, Skull was an old conductor that worked the same district as Ray. When asked how he felt about his co-workers her replied, "93% are assholes, the other 7% are OK."

 

Hence, "The Skull, 7%"!

 

GOC

 

I think this is the "skull" they are talking about.

OX117041403.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...