***STREAKS, HOBO MONIKERS. POST EM IF YOU GOT EM!***

MOSER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i would say there was 1/10th the number of streaks in 1988 plus with the number of those before 88 that have completely faded away and rusted over i would guess at best 1/2, plus the fraction of cars you looked at: (im not sure how many were there... even if there was 100, i would guess around 100,000 of those style cars were produced giving an eqaution of 1/1000)

therefore: (1/10) x (1/2) x (1/1000)= 0.000005 x 100= 0.0005% that is the percent chance of there being a visable moniker older than 1988 on one of those style cars in that scrapyard.

perhaps my logic is not sound... but im pretty sure that works out. of course there is probably a large percentage of error but thats about as close as you can estimate the odds.

still fun to look though!

definitely Don A... and you caught that Buster from 1991 in paint.... never seen him in anything other than oilbar.

m&m down with BSM? Fr8Hound might know....

Not sure if M&M is down with BSM, BUT.....I can tell you what I know of him. He was a coworker of a good friend back in the late 90's. They parted ways, and he continued to streak. No idea where he is now though, and my friend hasn't heard from him. Chances are he's still up in the greater northeast region. Not sure if the M&M is still doing his sketch or not. I haven't seen any new ones.

MAN, That SKP update on the prior page, was ridiculous!!!!!! Nice to see a few of mine still hanging. A lot of classics in that post for sure! I never was into the coalies either, but after spending a few days in VA, I got to liking them real fast!