Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GLIK$

so

after some valuable advice from seeking ive decided to start drinking 7 and 7s right now instead of going to the gym.

this is definitely going to work out.

"drinking alone shows dedication to the game"

whoot whoot! Been there it doesnt count till you black out by yourself.

well this doesnt really count, i went to the gym once today but im not going back.

i also didnt do a fucking thing at work today and believe it or not im getting really fucking bored at my job.

The hardest part of my job is waking up in the morning but all this doing nothing is starting to feel like work. ya dig?

Anyway, i think imma bout to have one of these egg and turkey burritos.

WHEN YOU DRINK BY YOUR DELF SHIT THATS NOT USUALLY FUNNY IS MAD FUNNY. LIKE THE OTHER DAY I WAS UDD DRIZ OFF E&J, I WATCHED "REBA" AND LAUGHED B. I ALSO LAUGHED AT THE AFRICAN DUDE AT THE STORE LOOKIN LIKE LAWRENCE TAYLOR...EVEN THOUGH I BEEN REFERRING TO HIM AS "LT" SINCE LAST SUMMER ITS LIKE THE JOKE WAS MAD FRESH AND NEW. GOOD LUCK MY NIGGA DO YA THING. 7&7 WILL GET YOU BENT, GOOD LOOKIN OUT TO MY NIGGA DOM FOR PUTTING ME ON.

Dude I think if you did type like that it would be tolerated...just because its mero g of neva soba ent.

I drank by myself blacked out one night woke up in the morning in the tub with differnt clothes on. Mind you no one was home the whole night I woke up still no one was home. I dont think I left freakin scared the shit outta me. I finished 3 40's...

i say seeking gave you quality advice. i just got done benching and i feel like drinking.

p.s.: haha to all the new kids glik0 decides he doesn't like tonight.

p.p.s: anyone have any of that belgian white made by sam adams?

i say seeking gave you quality advice. i just got done benching and i feel like drinking.

ever try lifting on a hangover day? its like you get the strength of the juggernaut somehow. its worked for myself and a few friends, strange phenom.

@t L3@$t !m n0t TyPiNq L!Ke DiZzS

:lol::lol:....word.....i cant stand when people type like that...its annoying to read.

ever try lifting on a hangover day? its like you get the strength of the juggernaut somehow. its worked for myself and a few friends, strange phenom.

the last hangover i had was off top shelf liquor and cheap beer....mixed.

i was puking on myself, i pissed in my weight room (must've thought i was outside...still trying to figure that one out), and i felt like the hand of god gave me an enema and smacked me in the head with a 3 ton weight....so yeah...lifting that day was not on my mind.

edit: just drinking beer tonight, so i think i might give it a try.

the last hangover i had was off top shelf liquor and cheap beer....mixed.

i was puking on myself, i pissed in my weight room (must've thought i was outside...still trying to figure that one out), and i felt like the hand of god gave me an enema and smacked me in the head with a 3 ton weight....so yeah...lifting that day was not on my mind.

edit: just drinking beer tonight, so i think i might give it a try.

yeah that might be a little bit of a deterrent from lifting, but like say youve crushed a sixer and didn't have much on your stomach, and your body is feeling just kinda loose.

yeah that might be a little bit of a deterrent from lifting, but like say youve crushed a sixer and didn't have much on your stomach, and your body is feeling just kinda loose.

that actually sounds good. if i wasn't feeling a headache, i think i could do that and be fine.

i

Used to smoke p0t by myself, realized how disgusting that is, and I've significantly cut down my stoner status.

Never really drank that much alone tho.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now