so

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well this doesnt really count, i went to the gym once today but im not going back.

i also didnt do a fucking thing at work today and believe it or not im getting really fucking bored at my job.

The hardest part of my job is waking up in the morning but all this doing nothing is starting to feel like work. ya dig?

Anyway, i think imma bout to have one of these egg and turkey burritos.

WHEN YOU DRINK BY YOUR DELF SHIT THATS NOT USUALLY FUNNY IS MAD FUNNY. LIKE THE OTHER DAY I WAS UDD DRIZ OFF E&J, I WATCHED "REBA" AND LAUGHED B. I ALSO LAUGHED AT THE AFRICAN DUDE AT THE STORE LOOKIN LIKE LAWRENCE TAYLOR...EVEN THOUGH I BEEN REFERRING TO HIM AS "LT" SINCE LAST SUMMER ITS LIKE THE JOKE WAS MAD FRESH AND NEW. GOOD LUCK MY NIGGA DO YA THING. 7&7 WILL GET YOU BENT, GOOD LOOKIN OUT TO MY NIGGA DOM FOR PUTTING ME ON.

Dude I think if you did type like that it would be tolerated...just because its mero g of neva soba ent.

I drank by myself blacked out one night woke up in the morning in the tub with differnt clothes on. Mind you no one was home the whole night I woke up still no one was home. I dont think I left freakin scared the shit outta me. I finished 3 40's...

ever try lifting on a hangover day? its like you get the strength of the juggernaut somehow. its worked for myself and a few friends, strange phenom.

the last hangover i had was off top shelf liquor and cheap beer....mixed.

i was puking on myself, i pissed in my weight room (must've thought i was outside...still trying to figure that one out), and i felt like the hand of god gave me an enema and smacked me in the head with a 3 ton weight....so yeah...lifting that day was not on my mind.

edit: just drinking beer tonight, so i think i might give it a try.

the last hangover i had was off top shelf liquor and cheap beer....mixed.

i was puking on myself, i pissed in my weight room (must've thought i was outside...still trying to figure that one out), and i felt like the hand of god gave me an enema and smacked me in the head with a 3 ton weight....so yeah...lifting that day was not on my mind.

edit: just drinking beer tonight, so i think i might give it a try.

yeah that might be a little bit of a deterrent from lifting, but like say youve crushed a sixer and didn't have much on your stomach, and your body is feeling just kinda loose.

yeah that might be a little bit of a deterrent from lifting, but like say youve crushed a sixer and didn't have much on your stomach, and your body is feeling just kinda loose.

that actually sounds good. if i wasn't feeling a headache, i think i could do that and be fine.

i

If you drink a 6er and then lift it is all about the sugar you consume I think, that you need to burn up. Thats what I find anyway.

Like a friend of mine who used to have a longneck of VB before every basketball game he played. Reckoned it gave him energy. Didn't work for me when I tried it though.