allergies

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you took a theology class?...

no they seem pretty damn outlandish...seriously though...waiting for an alien spaceship to take your soul away from your "vehicle" (human body)?.....mass suicide wearing nikes?....the leaders names were ti and do....like from do re mi fa to la ti do....they thought if they lived a proper life, no harm could come onto them, yet the female leader died from cancer...

even though they dont "technically" fall under the cult category....its pretty safe to say....they were a cult.

you took a theology class?...

no they seem pretty damn outlandish...seriously though...waiting for an alien spaceship to take your soul away from your "vehicle" (human body)?.....mass suicide wearing nikes?....the leaders names were ti and do....like from do re mi fa to la ti do....they thought if they lived a proper life, no harm could come onto them, yet the female leader died from cancer...

even though they dont "technically" fall under the cult category....its pretty safe to say....they were a cult.

not theology, just religion, and outlandish? not really when you compare it to other social groups and the human's constant need to belong. strange from an outsiders point of view? sure, but so are many other groups in society if you examine them closer. cult category to most people who don't actually know what a cult is, sure...but, it's only as weird as some scientologists, catholics, and mormons. when you look at the bigger picture and closely examine each group, not just religions, then it makes a lot more sense. i could probably be a lot more intelligent if it wasn't for the pills & vodka, but hopefully what i'm saying is making some sense?

not theology, just religion, and outlandish? not really when you compare it to other social groups and the human's constant need to belong. strange from an outsiders point of view? sure, but so are many other groups in society if you examine them closer. cult category to most people who don't actually know what a cult is, sure...but, it's only as weird as some scientologists, catholics, and mormons. when you look at the bigger picture and closely examine each group, not just religions, then it makes a lot more sense. i could probably be a lot more intelligent if it wasn't for the pills & vodka, but hopefully what i'm saying is making some sense?

it makes perfect sense....but you got to admit that their beliefs were a little bit more obscure than catholocism mormonism and scientology....well...maybe not scientology.....anyways...back to allergies....yeah..they suck!:cool:

• 1 year later...

Damn woke up runny nose and feeling like they have finally kicked in. I was hoping they would pass me over this year, but i should have known better. Everyone else had already been getting hammered. Not me till today.

Took a pill this morning now i feel asleep at the wheel. Not sure if its the pill or the allergies.

Fucking SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just got warm here, no pollen yet, but...

peanuts have almost killed me about three times, now I`m wearing an injector with me all the time to not get any bad surprises...

"No, no nuts in this chocolate ice cream. Ok, I`ll ask the chef too."

And then my upper lip gets swollen in five minutes and my throat starts to feel a bit too bold and it`s hard to breathe.

Yes! I love allergies.

^^I'm with you on this one.

I never had allergies until last year. Now that spring

has sprung, I'm sneezing and I have a constant head

ache that was around for like 5 days. Meds... fuck that.

If my body wants to be all weak around some airborne

spores that have always been there every year...

My body's gonna get the punishment. Maybe next

year it will learn to not get fucked up by flowers.

Good luk coping in your dream world, send us a post card so I can see what it looks like in the land of hold on for abetter tomorrow.