att: black people

Abracadabra

"snatchin a body" ? is that NY slang for killing someone? is his myspace myspace.com/bodysnatcher ? if so that's mad low key son.

i know a bunch of retardo drug dealers that are OTR (i can't believe i'm using a marker name to describe people running from the law, but anyway) that check their myspace daily and upload pictures of them with piles of pints and youtube videos of them smoking blunts talking shit. pretty dumb if you ask me.

NO ITS "NY SLANG" FOR MAKING A GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH. *SLAP!* AND NAH HIS URL IS MYSPACE.COM/IMRUNNINFROMAMURDERCHARGE *SLAP!**SLAP!*

ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS OR ARE YOU TRYING TO BE A DICK? FUCK MYSPACE B SERIOUSLY, LET NIGGAS TAKE A BLOG COMMENT TO COURT, ILL SPIT ON THE FUCKIN PROSECUTOR. STOP TRYING TO CLOWN ME LIL DUDE. ITS IMMPOSSIBLE TO CLOWN ME CUZ IM A COOL ASS MUTHAFUCKA YOU DIG? I LIKE DRUGS TOO B BUT WHAT THE FUCK, YOU DEFENDING XANAX LIKE YOU NIGGAS GREW UP TOGETHER AND DID A TOUR IN IRAQ. FUCK OUTTA HERE B. YOU KNOW THE RULES WITH ME FALL BACK OR FALL BACK. NOW CONTINUE TO DO YOU AND ENJOY MY POSTS. HOLLA.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trying to clown you?

get real dude it's a fucking computer screen.

you and abc need some zanax for real.

and me and zanax did mad tours, from houston to dallas every 2 days for about 3 years, so fuck yeah i'll defend that shit.

deepbreathoner.