hello! toy here.

member9354

hello all! :D i'm very interested in graffiti and started in jan '07! as i wasn't really that serious in graffiti in the beginning, i suddenly feel the urge to improve since last week! i hope that you can give some pointers. i have been browsing the forums for the last few days, and i did some search around.. so there shouldn't be any stupid questions through >_<

1. i skimmed through the marker thread and it didn't help me much. is there any outstanding worldwide brand that is really useful for handstyles? in the thread, there's just some receipes (i don't know where to get the ingredients) to modify the markers. and i don't need the drippy effect...

2. any one know how to make stickers? i asked the nearest post office for some, but they didn't have any.

thanks everyone. no flaming please too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha aight man well first off just so you realize no marker will give u a good handstyle, once your good enough u can do them wit any marker no matter how shitty it is... but besides that i'd go to somewhere like bombingscience and search thru their markers and find wut u like... now for making stickers the easiest thing u can do being a toy is to run on up to staples and get a 50 pack of hello my name is stickers... then wen ur style starts to get dope hit up the sticker thread and they got sum good info in there... now this should be enough to get you by for the next week until u decide that ur very interested in something else besides graffiti

If you want stickers go here:http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductCategoryDisplay?beginIndex=0&pageSize=10000&langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10152&categoryId=13357

- It takes practice and creativity to get a good hand style, as tango said stick to your black book for a while.