Retarded shit we have in Australia.

AnUpsetStomach

Am I the only one here who thinks Australia is fucking lame?

Ok, I gotta take this dipshit up on making such a retarded fucking statement. And it's not just because I'm an Aussie or even the slightest bit nationalistic, but because you have to be one sour assed and narrow mined killjoy to say that Australia is "lame".

How is a continent surrounded by beaches, some of the best surfing in the world, winter snow fields, tropical rain forest, massive beer brewing culture, no shortage of hot woman that are not too stuck up to get down, MASSIVE sporting culture, long term and quality graff scene, AC/DC, huge night life scene from bars to pubs to mega-clubs, food from all around the world due to everyone wanting to come and live here....., lame?

If that doesn't rock your boat I'd suggest that it's you that has the problem, not the country, ya fucking pea testicle.

*awaits the obligatory "umad".

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 27-year-old Australian man who pimped a 16- year-old girl so he and his girlfriend could afford their apartment, would pay the schoolgirl with chicken nuggets, the Australian Associated Press reported Ronald Vikash Gander used the $4,500 the teen made for having sex with five middle-aged men in his Brisbane apartment, the Brisbane District Court was told.