Retarded shit we have in Australia.

AnUpsetStomach

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Australia is the only country where it is COMPULSARY to vote after you turn 18 years of age.

2 Perth has got to be the most pathetic city of all, as it is so behind. The amount of construction overwhelms the central business district itself, making it a nightmare to travel through the city.

3. in the year 2000, eight Australians cracked their skulls while puking into their toilets.

1. Australia is the only country where it is COMPULSARY to vote after you turn 18 years of age.

What?!

No it's not, ya fucking wombat.

Argentina, DRC, Egypt, Turkey, Brazil, Fiji, Peru, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Venezuela, Belgium, Singapore, Chile......., need I continue?

Sorry I forgot. Steady Eddie-EPIC WIN.

And I call XXXX a win cause it is. At first I couldn't hack it but now I can't get enough, especially when the bottlo has deals on 3 packs of long necks.

And another win-Drive through bottle shops

And an EPIC FAIL-Oz is the ONLY country in the world that has caps on its internet download limits. I've been in broke ass joints in fukn Nicaragua with unpaved roads and weekly power blackouts and still they have uncapped internet. Fuck Telstra

• Like 1

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Sydney and Melbourne aré both super awesome. Anyone saying otherwise hasn't been there or prefers cow tipping over some action.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

yo my nigga 5

i was gonna shout you out on my post but got lazy for all that.

how are things? holler at me brodinski