• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
hoetoe5

Sibl

Guest Harry Potter

I'm only feeling one of those.....

There are a millon writers out there rocking freights pretty hard, and noone ever posts their freights.

I suggest some one going through some websites and finding the artist that is LEAST listed, and posting as much of their work as you can.

If you have flicks of artists you haven't really heard of on freights, post them.. give them what they deserve... I would do it myself, but I must admit I am very lazy, and more than likely will not post them.. so, someone try and take the time to do it..

meep.

I prefer Sibl's wall work and bombing personally, but those are still tight. I remember he had a couple fences on 280 going into SF that must have run for, I don't know, a year or two. I saw them everytime I went into the City. In fact, I think he still has one running.

Originally posted by Jerk182

those trains do not interest me.

-jerk182

they probably would have back when they were painted..

sibls always been good about painting shit thats farely creative.. now a few years later a lot of it aint so hot, but thats the case with most of the shit i look at from 98 that i thought was "different" at the time ...

the only safe bet is plain and played if you're going for long term apeal...

sibl's been good for coming up with interesting fillins on a consistant basis too.. so i gotta give credit where credits due....

those aint my fav's though.

anyone else ever caught the "gross train bacteria" sybl freight?

it's super sick.

i'll try to post it later today

He comes through consistently with some loose flowing styles, it looks like he is having some fun when he paints and isn't tripping on a drip here or there. There are some more of his freights on the Adikts site. I haven't ever seen a wall by him though.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this