Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AORAone

putting songs from my ipod, onto my computer

okay, so i had a friend of mine put all his songs onto my ipod, and im trying to figure out how to get those songs on my computer. see, i cant add songs to whats on there because you cant have to different itunes synched to one ipod, so in order to add songs, id have to delete the 4072 songs he put on my ipod. now, i checked all the manuels, and even read a thread almost exactly like this from awhile ago. problem is, the manaul only tells you how to transfer from computer, to ipod to computer, unfortunatly, since i dont have the those songs on my computer already, that teqnuiqe (sp) doesnt work because its based on taking the music files you already have and saving them. so my question is, is there a way to bypass the two different itunes being synced, or is there a program i can use to take all the data off my ipod and put it on my pc. i looked at the links in the similar thread, but they didnt help much

thanks in advance

"senuti"=== itunes backwards......look for it online.

i thought about this one day. if any one knows, your input would be nice, what if you went into disk mode and transfer the files over to your hard drive. i dont feel like trying it, just curious if its possible.

like someone else said, there's a program that can do the reverse thing

you can also just use winamp to add songs

worked like a charm, thanks kod, when i went to the ephpod site earlier i wasnt clear on which one to download, but that site cleared it up. thanks yo.case closed.

Sharepod

It goes directly on your iPod so that you can hook it up to a friend's computer and transfer music from the iPod without having to go through the hassle of re-locating the program you used to do it at home.

-fuse.

my ipod got suped up with 30 movies when i was in thailand, and now that im home it says my ipod is formatted to windows... so i clearly cant get any more songs off my computers library without restorring it to its "original factory settings", giving me my original 500 songs back, but losing 30 movies... quite the dillema... any suggestions?

This is why iPods are shit and I will never own one.

A mp3 player is just a portable HD with an audio out socket. Crapintosh has done a wonderful job of making something simple incredibly retarded.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now