sweet sixteen

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta go to cali and score me one of them rich broads. North East rich girls for the most part go to college and have some sort of head on there shoulders. From what it looks like in Cali they just live off daddys money and are retarded...Thats what I need...

Latinaz preferable, if you meet the specs inquire within...

Also, on the subject of this outrageous show, I'm pissed at my little sister.

She just turned 16 and is all pissy about not getting a car. Bitch doesn't even have a license yet, how can she be upset about not having a car?

I didn't even drive until I was about half way through my seventeenth year of life, and when I got a car, it was a death-trap.

-fuse.

90% of the shows on mtv are made for, or appeal to, 13-16 year olds. so yeah, i can see a large number of kids watching that shit and being like....."oh no she didn't!?!?!"

i miss the days of club mtv where you would get blatant up skirt shots of pseudo trendy bitch's dancing to c & c music factory and rick astley. remote control was a great game show, liquid tv was great, amp was sick, the old head bangers ball, yo mtv raps, and 120 minutes.

the one i hate the most is the fucking little ugly ass asian looking itallian girl trying to be cinderella and shit...with fucking little prince charming and shit...then her brothers and cousins try to fucking act all hard and shit.

i dont think i can even stand seeing that show when i channel surf.....

hahahahahahaha i know that prince charming kid. stays out by my area

I spent my sweet 16 in a half way house for bad kids.

They took me from county jail.

When they realized I was underage.

I waited all day for my mom to visit me.

She missed visitation hours.

Then showed up.

My brother was being an ass.

And walked off.

She had to chase after him, or else she wouldn't have anyone to help her out of her wheelchair once she got back home.

So I went inside and cried.

It was real crap.

I watch this show.

Just because I like to hate.

And this show makes it easy.

It sometimes makes me sad.

That I am not 16 anymore.

And I can't go to fancy pants $50,000 parties.

And punch girls in the throat.

I could do that now, but it's real illegal.

And I try to stay out of jail now.

Girls that are real into being a "princess" are real lame.

That shit don't fly with me.

ive seen this show before.... some fat ass girl was talkin shit to her mom cause she wanted dunkin doughnuts.... her mom was like "no its like 4 miles the other way we'll get you krispy kreme" then she called her mom a bitch n a bunch of other shit... so her mom went there and bought her a big ass box of doughnuts n some coffee.... i didnt know dunkin doughnuts was so addicting to rich folk.... but yeah i cant stand this show.....