sweet sixteen

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just dont understand... there can not be a single person that watches this show for any other reason than the utter train-wreckness of it. its not funny, or entertaining, it's the kind f shit that infuriates you and makes you want ot cut people (which i do not enjoy at all, so i dont watch it). the kids look like spoiled pieces of shit, the parents look like pussy ass aarogant pieces of shit...it's bad PR for everyone involved...yet they still do it. i would really much prefer this show did not exist. please someone make it so.

the one i hate the most is the fucking little ugly ass asian looking itallian girl trying to be cinderella and shit...with fucking little prince charming and shit...then her brothers and cousins try to fucking act all hard and shit.

i dont think i can even stand seeing that show when i channel surf.....

i just dont understand... there can not be a single person that watches this show for any other reason than the utter train-wreckness of it.

Its appeal is how infuriating it is. Its why you watched it for 28 seconds, and why other people watch it for full episodes. It keeps you locked in by wanting to continue criticizing it.

i watched it for 28 seconds cause my remote froze.

i understand the concept of why people watch it, im just amazed that there are enough people who like that show, to warrant its continued production. pimp my ride was about 10,000x's more entertaining, and that got bumped to vh1 or some shit, didnt it?

when muslims hate america, they are right. america fucking sucks, because these people are america.

You've been out of high school for too long. I've only been out for a year so I can see why there are plenty of people that would love this show.

at 16 i'm pretty sure i would've still despised that show, and wondered why someone would like it. i would've probably been a little ignorant thinking some of that stuff was cool but i would've still seen them as being spoiled rich disrespectful self-centered snobbish brats.

we've all gotta keep in mind that (most of us) were in high school over 10 years ago, when being a spoiled rich little cunt was worse than having aids plague on your face piece.

these days it's perfectly fine for teenagers to not only be a spolied pig, but to actually aspire to be one

this shit is funny cause i could have been one of these fucking little brats...

not as much money..but still alot of money..

but im the one that chose to say fuck you to my parents and left...

the last time i asked for money was 6 months ago so i can buy some books..

i think not being spoiled made me more rounded..

i saw one the other day where this bitch's dad took her to paris to buy a dress for her ($30,000) party, and all the while they're going around with a personal shopper she's asking the bitch "do you have anything more american?". a trip to fucking macys would have been alot quicker and cheaper than flying to paris you dumb whore.

and people wonder why the french hate americans

yeah i can see this show being a hit among the younger idiots, its so cool to be the richest person with the fanciest party. i'm sure there are plenty of adults that love this show too, that are all like "nah uh, she better get that range rover!!!!!!!!!"

i would enjoy dismembering anyone that is featured on that show.

I get hooked on this show, just because its so fucking unbelievable. I had shit to do one day, smoked some, and watched like 4 back to back episodes. I feel so much better about my life after watching this trainwreck. My fave. one is the fat black kid who just moved to NYC, and has the monitors at his party with all these celebrities wishing happy bday. Then Kanye came out, and this kid knows absolutely NO ONE at this own party.

They need to round all these kids up, put em on a cargo plane and crash that bitch in fucking Nigeria.