sweet sixteen

seeking

seriously?!

this show has to be a fucking joke. there is no way in hell that anyone watches this show and doesn't absolutely wanter to murder every single person on it. i just watched 28 seconds of it and saw some girl freaking out and crying because she expected a $96k jaguar.

i seriously hope she gets raped and loses a hand or something.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, you're right, this show is probably the worst show to ever air in the history of television.

i remember some spoiled rich girl bragging something "this is a party that most people can't have" and laughing about it. she should go up to homeless kids and say that too.

most superficial materialistic snobby show ever. you can be from an average income family and enjoy parties with fam and friends. it's all relative. and you can be rich with all kinds of cars and other expensive toys and be unhappy. it just depends on that person.

I seen this show a couple of times, they always hire a rapper and have some theme to their party and spend a hell of a lot of money on shit that is uneeded, just to gain some popularity points some some older peeps but in reality they aren't getting popular there getting raped for their goods and if they hang out with you later it's all about what else they can get for free from your ass pweeze beweebit

seriously?!

this show has to be a fucking joke. there is no way in hell that anyone watches this show and doesn't absolutely wanter to murder every single person on it. i just watched 28 seconds of it and saw some girl freaking out and crying because she expected a $96k jaguar.

i seriously hope she gets raped and loses a hand or something.

FUCKING AWESOME THREAD...seriously.....this show bugs the fuck outta me.....those little 16 year olds are fucking spoiled but even worse rude and disrespectful to their parents....i want those kids to move in with a ghetto black family for like a month....disrespect and get your ass beat with a tree branch or an electric chord.....ive been meaning talk shit about this show...but never had the chance....thanks for the chance seeking.

I crashed a sweet 16 in NYC at some ritzy spot with some homies, and we brought some beer. And we got some jailbait phone numbers. We were all 20+ at the time, the idea of crashing a sweet 16 was pretty funny, but it was only cool for about 5 minutes until the girls dad started grilling us.. Once the beer was done we were out of there, and on to the bar.

This show sucks.

This show def. makes me want to kill people. I never realized how horrible people can really be till they had these shows. The worst part is they are projecting this stuff on the kids nowadays and now those kids want to keep up with the jones's so to speak and are becoming brats themselves.