MASTERBATERS OF THE UNIBROW UNTIE!!!!

SUR X3

I was talking to my dad and he said he found all my MOTU toys in the attic. Including this,

eternia.jpg

This thing was so bad ass. It had a monorail dude, a fucking monorail!!!

Then I read this on I-Mockery.com

"...

Eternia came with a monorail system. Let's forget about the fact that they already had plenty of vehicles that could fly and probably get you to your destination much faster. What I want to focus on is what stops the monorail makes. It goes to Eternia, it goes to Castle Grayskull, but here's the kicker... it also goes to Snake Mountain. Yes, that's right, apparently they wanted to make it easy for Skeletor and his minions to come attack Castle Grayskull or Eternia by providing them with a convenient monorail system which stopped right at Snake Mountain.

If you're like me, you've been on plenty of trains and subways before, and at some point you missed your stop. Maybe you overslept, maybe you were reading a magazine... whatever the case may have been, you missed your stop. Now just imagine you're some random, useless Masters of the Universe character - Zodac the Cosmic Enforcer for example. You're on your way to Eternia from Castle Grayskull, but what if accidentally you miss your stop while on the monorail? That's right, you end up smack dab in the middle of Snake Mountain and your life is completely fucked until He-Man comes to rescue you. And he won't come, because you're Zodac and nobody really cares about you."

I totally didn't think about this as a kid. I never had the bad guys take the monorail anyway, they always walked, and He-man always flew.

That's just the way it was.

PS: I also accidentally posted this in Brickslayers. Even though I clicked new thread in Channel Zero. That was weird.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!

i think all my he man action figures have been subject to random garage sales in my growing years...

all i have left are the videos... which arent even animated... they would scroll the camera across a comic strip and narrate it with dynamic zoom in/zoom out features.

well you see the monorail never used to go to snake mountain, it wasn't until the end of a long civil rights movement that snake mountain finally got a monorail stop.

I'm sure plenty of people have fallen asleep on the subway and wound up somewhere in the Bronx where they didn't want to be. Skeletor, street thugs, it's all the same.

Ink Junkie, I looked up the price of hat shit, it's not worth much.

Go see the 300, it's all the fun stuff your He-man won't do.

Oh Sneak, that is hardcore but this thread is about the mighty He-man, who is so crazy he rides around on a mutant Tiger.

My friend has pretty much all the He-man figures, as he has gone on a ebay rampage and bought everything he didn't have as a kid.

He-Man was good money...I wasn't even born til 88 but my older brother put me on to all this shit as a child

On a somewhat related note, do you guys realize there was only one season of Thundercats? Seems like so much more to me