chicken mcnuggets need a new name

lord_casek

McArabia.bmp_thumb.jpg

when I was overseas, Mcdonalds was like the overpriced place rich Arabs would take their spoiled little kids to make them feel more American. You could eat fresh meat they just killed that same day at a regular neighborhood spot 5 times before it costs what it would cost you to eat at mcdingles once. I only ate there once the 4 month I was in the middle east. And it was only because I was starving and didn't know how to get anywhere else at the time. Mcdonalds is only good for the dollar ice creams with the caramel and nuts when my kids want ice cream and i'm feelin' generous.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually i haven't had any fast food since........ thats silly not eating mcdonalds but still eating BK. all the same shit. i think KFC might be the worst (sorry cat face but i've heard stories :(......but SMASH on the KFC bowl though :( )