chicken mcnuggets need a new name

lord_casek

STOP PREACHING YOUR LIBERAL BULLSHIT! all you do is talk about is shit that makes people depressed and grossed out. maybe some people rather not know what in their chicken mc nuggets so they can fucken eat them becuase they are too fucken poor to go out to some nice trendy place to eat

and im not talking about myself because mcdonalds makes me feel like i need to take a shit once i have the first bite

i love it when people call me liberal. fuck yeah! i'm conservative, dude. straight up conservative. i'm not preaching to anyone. it's called "informing". i'm not telling people not to eat there. i won't. i do like their french fries, but dammit...i'm just not gonna go get french fries from mcdonalds. fuck 'em.

as for trendy places to eat....you don't know me too well. i don't go out to eat. i can cook. i like to cook. i'm a cooking muffucka. i'm conservative about that, too. just yesterday i vetoed eggs before they got to the office of my stomach. i was like, "now you niggas know what's up. fuckin' eggs. f'real."

i dress in a suit to eat that shit, too. even when i'm by myself. 'cause i'm trendy an shit.

yeah. fuck some eggs.

p.s.: i spy on the waffles in my freezer. could be terrorists. i had to wiretap that shit to make sure.

you douche.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sometimes think I want fast food..mostly when I am drunk faced. Then I eat a bunch and then feel all pukey, even when sober. I don't think I had Mc Donalds until I was like 9 or 10.

mc-greek4.jpg

The Mc Greek that Mc Donalds put out in Italy was tasty though..mmm.

mc-greek3.jpg

Mc Donalds is so fucked up how they regionally chargre niggas. Around here the ads actually specifically say one cheaper price, and then at the end it goes "except in Manhattan" They charge diferrent by fucking bourough for god sake.

yeah, there's a mcdonald's here that charges like a dollar more for everything than one 2 miles away from it

Mcdonalds taste good and everything...but the fucking way it makes u feel after..its like FUCK...ive seriously felt like shit all day after eating a big mac or some double cheeseburgers

yeah, same here.

i feel ok after eating at wendy's or even BK (unless i get onion rings).