What Does Your Room Smell Like?

Pistol

This was inspired by the "Pictures of you room" thread. I got to thinking, some of those rooms might have a little odor to them judging by the pics. Mine is no different. I can't really smell it. But my girlfriend says it smells like paint. I guess I have to agree with her. I usually mix inks and fuck around with markers in there. Then I get bored and write on the Sports pages left around to test out the markers before taking 'em out. Although other than the ink smell my room smells like flavored tabacco. I went on a field trip to the Arab American community in OC and we stopped by a Middle Eastern restaurant. We chilled and smoked out of hookahs so I bought a few bowls to try out at home. I got 'em in a ziplock but you can still smell a trace. They smell so good I kinda hate to smoke it. I feel like leavin a little for the aroma. Better than incense.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

okay I dont know if any of you use acrylics alot..I do..and theres this smell that happens..when paint brushes sit in water for too long..well while feverishly getting ready for work..I tipped the whole thing over..so it smelled like that odor for about two hours today..no fun whatsoever.It a really hard to smell to describe and theres no real explanation for it..I mean the acrylic paint doesnt smell..the brushes dont something about the mixture of it in water...but now its got a nice nagchampa thing going on..oh yeah

Guest SoCiEtY HaTeS Me

oath you wouldnt want your room smellin like pussy....argh i once brought my girl home and she happend to leave her "stench" all around :mad: ..

my room smells like wet dog,cum?,paint cause im usualy mixing paint,at times i cant find a new sock in my drawer...so what i do is look under my bed and pick any pair of socks in there...everytime my mother comes in the room she says it smells like men in here...im guessing it also smells like sweaty balls in here...

my room is not a verry safe...or pleasurable place...and is a toxic threat to any human who enters it but me...im like a dogg...i like to leave my stench around my territory... :)

my room depends...

1. if i have a girl over..its bound to smell like some tunafish..

2. the bros over..its bound to smell like some cronic...

3. mixing paint..its bound to smell like it....

4. eating food..itll smeel like what i ate...

5. painting in my room..itll smell like that..

6. havent took a shower in a couple of days..its bound to smell like some sweety balls....

7. if my dogs been in the room..itll smell like dog...

8. if i cleanded it the previous day..itll smell fresh.

9. other they that i keep my wizard air sent on with a country berry refill in it at all times....:D

i wash my sheets every three days, so it usually smells like fresh laundry. my ex told me it smells like me. i cant smell it, but she said it was a good thing

old matress.. wet.. stained with various body fluids.. in a dumpster full of dead bodies... 115ºF outside.. humid, very humid.. and eggs.. haha.... or maybe it's just rotting asshole sandmich with hot mayo... not sure.. but it fucking stinks... maybe i should bathe and change my socks more often like the doctor told me.... haha... said i smelled like fungus... oh well..

yo i'm used to the smell...doesn't smell like anything really. one time i vacuumed my room and left the water basin, which had water, hair, dirt, food, dust and such sitting in my room for a couple days. well the shit got mad stagnated and it stunk like a motherfucker. that was cool. i got mad animal spots and this huge water stain in the motherfucker. i've gotten mixed opinions on what it smells like

Guest Obsessed

my room smells like my truck cause i use massive amounts of those cherry scented trees in both...did you know that if your ride and or room smells good girlies are more likely to put out? after some self research i have found this to be true

Archived