SIMPLY ASIA NOODLE BOWLS

spicykungpao.gif

DUDE. I JUST DISCOVERED THESE THINGS... AND I'LL TELL YOU WHAT... THIS WILL MOST LIKELY BE WHAT I LIVE OFF FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. THESE NOODLE BOWLS ARE SO ON POINT THAT I DECIDED TO PAUSE THE MOVIE I WAS WATCHING, WALK INTO THE COMPUTER ROOM, TURN ON THE COMPUTER, SIGN ONTO 12oz AND LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW BAD YOU'RE FUCKING MISSING OUT IF YOU'RE NOT EATING THESE BAD BOYS.

SIMPLY ASIA NOODLE BOWLS. IT'S LIKE PEI WEI BUT IN 2 MINUTES AND IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR LIVING ROOM.

175877731_25bf230d8b.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well I've been to easily rackable Trader Joes, and the one by my house got blown out a little bit by dumb kids.

Enter cameras, hero salespeople, and loss prevention.

Still easy to steal from, alcohol section excluded. The kids started doing grab and jams on the alcohol, instead of going in with a murse and being sneaky about it.

Simply Asia sucks...I've tried two different varieties and they tasted fucking terrible. The noodles have this gross rubbery texture and the sauce in both of the flavors I tried was way too sour.

And I've heard so much good about Trader Joe's. In fact, I've never heard one negative thing about it... Makes me wish we had one down here. Oh well, there is always Whole Foods.