whats grosser than gross?

rental

this is a true story. some korean guy told me he was doing some korean chick anally, and when he pulled out, watery shit came out of her ass and all over the sheets. the thing was she acted like nothing happened. didn't say excuse me or sorry or even acted shocked or embarrassed. he didn't say anything either. she just cleaned herself up, put on her clothes, and left (with shit still on his sheets).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahahahaahaha...daaaamn...

my grosser than gross is based on a true story too.

my homie boned his girl in the butt, she shat on him,

he barfed on her back and kept pumping away...naassssty!

but this story you posted was waay worse!!

i'm wondering how that girl got home too..haha..

this story kinda reminds me of this time my homie

drank a cup of mine and his barf for $40.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, those pics.... Kitten chestburst action.

That idea was the winning statement in a "fuckedest up shit you can possibly think of" battle I had with a friend of mine. It was a lengthy battle full of unspeakable foulness, but as soon as he busted that one I knew I was done. I humbly bowed out.

As I believe I've mentioned before...

Stepping into a time machine and going back to when you were 6 years old and raping yourself as a little kid. As you go through with it, all the horrible memories of getting raped by a stranger (who you're also coming to realize was yourself) come flooding in.

I remember you saying this.

i found the bag of puppies because the night befor while we were painting it all these other animals were rushing up to it and tryng to tear it open. I went to get day flicks and noticed blood on the grass, used a stick to open the bag and wham some little pup's.

I'm man enough and comfortable enough to say that I choked up while walking back down the line. I called the Animal Control and let them know what I had found, the lady cried while picking them up.

• 3 weeks later...