whats grosser than gross?

rental

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when Asian girls don't take the time to learn how to cook properly from their mothers

im sorry, whatttt??? first of all, stay the fuck on topic.

second of all, are you saying i cant cook? i cook dinner almost every night, and i do a damn good job of it. and i know how to cook filipino food. he just thinks its gross if i dont eat cereal or toast for breakfast.

and third of all, just because im a girl, that doesnt mean i should have learned to cook from my mom, who is white by the way. everyone should know how to cook so they can be fucking self sufficient. fuck you.

but can you cook it like an old fat black lady from the south?

therein lies the question...

I can.

It was told to me only two days ago that I should open up a "southern black food" restaurant.

After I made mac n cheese for dinner.

I am basically an old fat black lady from the south.

Nothing about that is grosser than gross.

I am just saying, if he can't do it, I can.

As I believe I've mentioned before...

Stepping into a time machine and going back to when you were 6 years old and raping yourself as a little kid. As you go through with it, all the horrible memories of getting raped by a stranger (who you're also coming to realize was yourself) come flooding in.

Steady claimed.

You think any chick with orange track shorts and the ability to cook a brutal meal would be single?

It don't happen.

Boxed mac n cheese is grosser than gross.

You make a good point. You should take those shorts down to the tailor and get the elastic fixed. Then you can return in all of your glory.

As I believe I've mentioned before...

Stepping into a time machine and going back to when you were 6 years old and raping yourself as a little kid. As you go through with it, all the horrible memories of getting raped by a stranger (who you're also coming to realize was yourself) come flooding in.

this is probably the most disturbing piece of existential, metaphysical theory that i have ever read. bravo.