AUTOGRAPHS/MEMORABILIA THREAD!!

Mauler5150

OK, I know there are some fanboys on this site who collect autographed things/memorablia and the like. I was going to post this in the nerd thread but thought it deserved its own so post away people.

Mine:

377958560_b3891292a6_m.jpg

Steve Vai and the Breed (Billy Sheehan, Tony MacAlpine)

47993236_27ebe64781_m.jpg

My guitar signed by Joe Satriani

l_83ae91db5b249412f9f8c81d91feb2b3.jpg

My signed Bad Religion shirt

I also have some other random sigs at my mums I haven't carted around when moving (surfers, more bands and shit) but dont have them on hand to take any flicks of.

So what/who have you guys got?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

I got an autograph baseball from Nolan Ryan when I was a kid and he used to play for Houston

Also have a print signed by H.R. Giger.

Cool casek, looking forward to seeing who's you have gotten.

My best mate still collects them, buying them off ebay and shit. He has some good ones.

i've had a bunch. sinatra, hannah and barbara, kathy ireland, cindy crawford, angelina jolie,

kate moss, and several others i can't recall all of them atm.

gonna dig them up right now.

i sold the sinatra (i think i killed him, got his autograph 1 week before he died), gave the hannah barbera away to a freinds kids...big mistake)....

I've got Indian Larry's autograph on the bill of a fitted hat i wore to the steel pony show a few years back.I also have alot of other bike builders auto's aswell.Lots of Saints players and other random players.C Rayz Wallz auotographed a dollar bill at a free show at Tulane Univ. a while ago.Also got Aesop and Mr. Lifs aswell.Nothing special,just fun times.

i had method man and redman sign the back of my school notebook....but i lost it when i moved in with my ex.

i went to a slum village show....and had them sign my friends slum village cd's.....but then i gave them to my friend.

i have a signed snoop dogg poster in my room (signed by snoop and big tre dee)

as for graffiti..

i have a krs throwie

a seen throwie

a cope throwie

a ces throwie

and an ivory throwie