if you could change something about your body

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro
cookies are NOT sparta

trying throw a wrench in my game!

The cookies are for me....I know they are not Sparta..but you got to give a little sometimes.

Especially for DEElicous cookies.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

The anterior cruciate ligament (or ACL) is one of the four major ligaments of the knee.

It connects from a posterio-lateral part of the femur to an anterio-medial part of the tibia. These attachments allow it to resist forces pushing the tibia forward relative to the femur.

More specifically, it is attached to the depression in front of the intercondyloid eminence of the tibia, being blended with the anterior extremity of the lateral meniscus.

It passes up, backward, and laterally, and is fixed into the medial and back part of the lateral condyle of the femur.

Tearing of the ACL is a common injury among athletes. See anterior cruciate ligament injury for details.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I wouldnt....just think of the equipment the Army gives you now...its half assed and always needs to be tweaked to do the mission.

So just think about the Army issued knees.....yeah, I will stick with mine.

I am really lucky now that I think of it, yesterday I met an old SGM Ranger that used to be my platoon sgt...dude look worned to hell. I talked to him a bit and he was saying about torn this, replaced that, now he has a desk job and is soooooo happy about it.

I was like shit dude...I am glad I didnt stay in. Who knows how many more jumps/rucks I had in me.

Also how the hell do you get fused bones in your neck!! Shit!

My ACL has been torn for 7 years now. I couldn't

skate without dislocating it(this happens all the time)

for almost 4 years. Surprisingly enough... I got into

fixies 2 years after that injury and built my muscles

up in my thighs a lot! This really has helped out.

The only time my knee pops out, which really isn't

that bad with no ACL, is when I am really drunk or

on any type of relaxant.

I can dangle my leg and if I relax, it falls out of the

socket by a cm or two. It's truly a gross feeling.

Tearing my ACL was the loudest sound that I ever

heard, that no one else could hear. It was resonant

in the back of my head. I want it back!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Thinking eh...

Its pretty easy....well kind of, if your in the 75th you kind of guaranteed a slot in the school. Other then that you have to go through a RIP program in your unit.

The school is tough but if you hang in there, do what you got to do and dont get "peered" off by any of the asshole officers, you can get a tab.

Tell your brother to get his body ready now before he goes, runk, run, and pullups.

also tell him to go to jump school, cause being a "Victor" is way better then being "Golf" qualified. You get more respect in the Ranger world.

Nah...I have never been in the 75th...that is a world that I am glad I was never apart of.

the 75th has there own "weird" mentality that no one really understands but you can see it a mile away.

they train you like a dog...

I was in the Groups...way better then 75th.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Yeah...other then that Ranger school is all mental..and pushing yourself as hard as you can.

Also about not pissing people off...I knew a guy that went all the way to "Florida phase"

and got peered out...sucks.