Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rushawn wuan

if you could change something about your body

edit: ^Is that stewie bling?

i would make my penis smaller 3 feet is a bit much. yeh, you know you all were thinking it, i just said it. what?

Umm, lose my beer gut and have a 6 pack. That is all. But won't happen unless I get another serious cardio regime in place.

im like 5'11", but i'd like to be like 6'2" so i can dunk and shit, plus i'd like to have better knees because my knees are shit, same goes for my ankles as well. I'd also like to eliminate pimples and zits forever

I'd make my nose a lot bigger..
Just get old. I read somewhere that apparently your nose and ears don't stop growing, so that is why you see old people with massive noses and ears.:lol::lol:

So yeah, give it time bud!

Umm, lose my beer gut and have a 6 pack. That is all. But won't happen unless I get another serious cardio regime in place.

ive been runnin monday - friday at least 2 miles and cut back on fast food and sodas for about a month now. im begining to see results so im kinda juiced. six pack here i come.

Im 1 inch away from 6', its weird because on some scales i am like 5'11" or i am like 6', so i dont know what my true height is, but 6'2" would be nice

im the shortest out of all my family. i have 2 younger cousins ages 13 and 14 who are like 3-4 inches taller then me and weight at least 220lbs

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now