Hip Hop's biggest hater?

awkward eye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
oh, quick question, how come all of your posts are about hiphop?

are you the blastmaster himself?

krs-one.jpg

"NO HE JUST UNDERSTAAAANDS...THE COMPLEXITIES OF THE HIPHOP CULTURE AS WITNESSED BY THE COMMON MAN, HIPHOP IS THE VOICE OF THE URBAN YOUTH, EVEN ON MARS HIPHOP IS VIABLE!! IF NOT FOR HIPHOP JESUS WOULDNT HAVE BEEN PRAISED AS HE WAS BY THE HEBREWS, EVEN IN THE DARK AGES HIPHOP LIVED IN THE HEARTS OF KING ARTHUR AND THE KNIGHTS WHEN THEY PLAYED THEIR LUTES AND SANG ABOUT EVERYDAY STRUGGLES THAT IS HIPHOP..."

krs-one.jpg

"NO HE JUST UNDERSTAAAANDS...THE COMPLEXITIES OF THE HIPHOP CULTURE AS WITNESSED BY THE COMMON MAN, HIPHOP IS THE VOICE OF THE URBAN YOUTH, EVEN ON MARS HIPHOP IS VIABLE!! IF NOT FOR HIPHOP JESUS WOULDNT HAVE BEEN PRAISED AS HE WAS BY THE HEBREWS, EVEN IN THE DARK AGES HIPHOP LIVED IN THE HEARTS OF KING ARTHUR AND THE KNIGHTS WHEN THEY PLAYED THEIR LUTES AND SANG ABOUT EVERYDAY STRUGGLES THAT IS HIPHOP..."

:lol: :lol:

that's your boy from the bx though

All my post aren't about hip hop.

most then. i just remember you made the thread about the different types of white hiphoppers, then the one about the temple of hip hop registration form, the cash money records one, this hip hops biggest hater one, the "so you wanna be a rapper" one, and then a while back you made the thread about the list your friend wrote about hiphop historians and backpackers and keepin it real, etc.

most then. i just remember you made the thread about the different types of white hiphoppers, then the one about the temple of hip hop registration form, the cash money records one, this hip hops biggest hater one, and then a while back you made the thread about the list your friend wrote about hiphop historians and backpackers and keepin it real, etc.

Yall dont like hip hop over here? I thought this board would appreciate some of the stuff I've scanned, is there a music forum here I'll post that shit in there? Cause I just started posting again I'm really not that familar with the new forum.

It's whatever to me though I listen to RAP music, shit like UGK and Young Jeezy shit.....I really dont buy into the whole element thing, aint no rappers I listen to sportin' backpacks.

I don't waste ink, nigga I think, drop megaton bombs more faster than you blink.

Word to Shaolin and Mace, you scannededed a hip hop magazine from 7 years ago - that was earth shattering on my dome piece dun...

Word homie, I was lookin' for your messageboard approval...I guess you told me, what's really real.

:o

Yall dont like hip hop over here? I thought this board would appreciate some of the stuff I've scanned, is there a music forum here I'll post that shit in there? Cause I just started posting again I'm really not that familar with the new forum.

It's whatever to me though I listen to RAP music, shit like UGK and Young Jeezy shit.....I really dont buy into the whole element thing, aint no rappers I listen to sportin' backpacks.

You sound like the modern day version of those people I remember back in the day that used to listen to MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice and 95-South.

You sound like the modern day version of those people I remember back in the day that used to listen to MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice and 95-South.
Funny, cause I been listening to rap since 1984....And I didn't listen to that shit when it was hot.

But I guess you made your ASSumption off the fact that I said I listen to Jeezy and UGK when I probably have more knowledge on RAP music then you do.

NO FACE

http://download.yousendit.com/0ECBCF944D8887D9

Wake Your Daughter Up:

1. We Wants To Fuck

2. Fake Hair Wearin' Bitch w/ 2 Live Crew

3. At the Movies

4. Socially Speaking

5. Xactly

6. Spanish Fly

7. Under the Subway

8. Half w/ BWP

9. Stole My Shit

10. Your System

11. Assit

New Orleans History lesson

http://download.yousendit.com/C341B62C24388B75

1. DJ Jimi - Where They At? (Soulin, 1990)

2. Lil’ Elt & DJ Tee - Get The Gat Gemix (Parkway Pumpin’, 1993)

3. UNLV - Another Bitch (Cash Money, 1993)

4. Silky Slim - Sister Sister (Profile, 1992)

5. Juvenile - Powder Bag (Warlock, 1994)

6. Cool D - Bitch Watcha Gonna Do? (Mr. Tee, 1994)

7. Lil Goldie - Act A Donkey On A… (Mobo, 1997)

8. DJ Jimi f/ Juvenile - Bounce (For The Juvenile) (Soulin’, 1992)

9. Cheeky Blakk - Lemme Get That Outcha (Tombstone, 1995)

10. Everlasting Hitmen - Bounce Baby Bounce (Mr. Tee, 1992)

11. Sporty T - Sporty Talkin’ Sporty (Big Boy, 1993)

12. 2 Blakk - Second Line Jump

13. Magnolia Shorty - Monkey On The Dick (Cash Money, 1995)

14. Partners N Crime - We Don’t Love Them Hoes(Big Boy, 1994)

15. MC TT Tucker & DJ Irv - Where Dey At? (Sioul, 1990)

16. Bust Down - Nasty Bitch (Effect, 1991)

Fat Boys

http://download.yousendit.com/AFA28EFD1E28579A

1.Crushin'

2.Protect Yourself/My Nuts

3.Rock Ruling

4.Making Noise

5.Boys Will Be Boys

6.Falling in Love

7.Fat Boys Dance

8.Wipe Out

9Between the Sheets

10.Hell, No!

Some shit I had uploaded, I think you got a few days before they expire.