Post Your Desktop

Vivre

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^ aww, i dont have torrent client downloader. Too risky. I want it in rar form or zip.

....what? How is it risky? I've been using torrent based downloads for years now and have never gotten a virus, when downloaded from a reputable site. 2007 nigga, get out of the 90's.

^^ aww, i dont have torrent client downloader. Too risky. I want it in rar form or zip.

hahaha to risky??? NO!!! just be smart about it (and operating systems dont come in rar or zip format. they come as ISO's so you burn them to a cd/dvd pop it in the cd/dvd rom drive and install it from the disc

download utorrent torrent client it is the safest and fastest client out at the moment

other than that if you want it

go buy it like the rest of us law bitting citizens :rolleyes:

hahaha to risky??? NO!!! just be smart about it (and operating systems dont come in rar or zip format. they come as ISO's so you burn them to a cd/dvd pop it in the cd/dvd rom drive and install it from the disc

download utorrent torrent client it is the safest and fastest client out at the moment

nigga, it's law-abiding, not bitting lol

I suppose. I read somewhere where some guy ended up stealing something and they found out that he got it off Torrent. the vista thing cost around $235. I paid 6 bills for the photoshop cs2 for college (couldn't find the pirate version soon enough) and dont plan to spend more money on other programs.

OMFG! Out of all the luck in the world, I ended up gettin The Vista Ultimate For FREE!

How:

1. One of My friends bought a new laptop.

2. Vista Equipped

3. Came with DVD to Install :)

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Im gonna install it today. Il be back with a new desktop post.... FLIPING SWEET!

Before. . . .

desktopkt9.jpg

I soo want the new Microsoft Vista (The One In the Black Box) It is all ready pirated, but I need to find it..

Any info?

NOW!

desktopneweg4.jpg

Thanks for the info guys. I really do appreciate it.

I have seen the Light, and It is NEAT!