I cant believe.....

Avancier2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I have been with my girlfriend for several months steady now and I have NEVER and I repeat NEVER caught her taking a shit.

I really don't know when or if she does. It's creepy.

i feel this... i keep it away from her and she keeps it away from me..

but funny enough we work talking last night about people shiting there pants..

sad sad day..

that "u" on the car is too skinny. it's annoying me... :/

yeah, haha, i just totallly woke up. D:

my ex girlfriend used to take mad rank shits and not give a fuck. she ate all that vegetarian ish... that garbage is not healthy is the shit is mad smelly. it was like return of the swamp gas monster every time she shat. thank god i got rid of her.

graphs and are really funny to me when they relate to things like hot girls and pooping. nice job eastbay.

for the record though, girls take stinky shits, period. hot or not those little things pack a punch. ive decided that the smaller something is the worse its farts/shits smell. think about your farts which kind of stink, then think about a girls farts which stink a little more....then think about a baby and how much those fuckers stink, then a dog which is by far the worst.

the data doesnt lie.....

I made this graph to illustrate my point...

poopgraph.jpg

So you are indifferent between a poop half done still hanging from the hole? If not, it should have been a staggered graph. Damn I hate the fact that I know this.

And of all the girls I have had in my life, I have never caught them pooping, or even smelt a freshly laid one. But as for farts, thats another story.......

that "u" on the car is too skinny. it's annoying me... :/

yeah, haha, i just totallly woke up. D:

my ex girlfriend used to take mad rank shits and not give a fuck. she ate all that vegetarian ish... that garbage is not healthy is the shit is mad smelly. it was like return of the swamp gas monster every time she shat. thank god i got rid of her.

I thought vegans had to take iron tablets because they don't eat meat. I took one of these tablets once, and it turned my poo black. Like seriously, it was carbon black. It disturbed me so much I threw those pills in the bin, and vouched to never date a vegan after that episode.