As if yesterday didn't suck

ViolentByDesign

I wake up today and my boy is missing. Nobody has heard from him since 11 last night. He called someone to ask them to drive his car because he was too fucked up but I guess they didn't do it. His grandparents said he was repeating himself and kept forgetting he talked to you like 2 seconds after. He was on some sort of drugs, their thinking Oxys right now. Nobodies seen him, his car, and his phones turned off. He didn't show up for work or school today. They ran a search and he wasn't arrested anywhere either. This shits buggin me out cus he has been a real good friend to me, granted he has some problems, I don't want to see him turn up dead somewhere. Blah.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah I don't know what to think. He can't be over a girls house cus thats where he was the last time people heard from him. A mutual friend said he talked to him sometime last night and he was telling him he felt "weird" whatever that means. Its now almost 4 pm and still no word. The only things I can think of is maybe he is in a hospital without I.D, or this dude caught up to him. He had robbed this kid Kenny for like 300 worth of E a month or two ago and the dudes dad got out of jail and said he would throw him in the back of his truck and leave him with his leg cut off somewhere. Thats basically all I can think of because he had money so it's not like hes on a binge trying to find loot to get more drugs or something.

Yeah I don't know what to think. He can't be over a girls house cus thats where he was the last time people heard from him. A mutual friend said he talked to him sometime last night and he was telling him he felt "weird" whatever that means. Its now almost 4 pm and still no word. The only things I can think of is maybe he is in a hospital without I.D, or this dude caught up to him. He had robbed this kid Kenny for like 300 worth of E a month or two ago and the dudes dad got out of jail and said he would throw him in the back of his truck and leave him with his leg cut off somewhere. Thats basically all I can think of because he had money so it's not like hes on a binge trying to find loot to get more drugs or something.

wowzers thats scary...

Haha its all good, I randomly decided to try his phone again and I got ahold of him. Apparently he smoked extreme amounts of dust and woke up in a parking lot and spent the whole day thinking he was walking around in "Purgatory." This fuckin dudes wild he needs to chill thats not a Wednesday night type of activity you digg.

um yeah i feel for you and all, but it really hasn't been that long to get THAT worried about. you never leave the house at 11 at night and don't come home the next day? what's wrong with ya boy?... when i was 17 the girl i was dating left town on her own with some friends without telling her parents and i called her house to talk to her and her stepdad freaked me the fuck out when he told me she was missing. i was so scared i almost had a nervous breakdown, but i ended up talking to her eventually and everything was fine she just went to the mountains for the weekend to chill.

Guest spectr

One of my boys did some shit like that once.... we were in a cab on our way to a bar, and kid just opened the door and jumped out of this shit when it was moving... the cabbie freaked out, slammed on the brakes, and drove in reverse to where he was... We got out and looked for the kid for like 10 minutes the whole time this cabbie is freaking out on us since our boy just jumped out his moving cab.. We couldn't find the kid and the cabbie made us get out his cab and pay him... we ended up walking to the club hoping he would be there, but he wasn't... ended up going home and having to tell his girl what happened she flipped out and made us drive around all night looking for the kid... we never found him...

Kid shows back up about 2 weeks later looking haggard... talking gibberish and shit... Turns out he had been up for like 4 days on coke before we went to go to the club... and he was all paranoid about the cab driver and thought he was going to kill him... so he jumped out and took off running... then went to nyc and spent the next 2 weeks just partying down there doing all kinds of drugs...